AP TET Cut off Marks 2022 Candidates who will take the written exam must calculate their preliminary marks and compare them to the AP TET Cut Off to get an idea of their chances of selection. The cut off is the lowest possible score required.
AP TET Minimum qualifying marks 2022
|Category||Passing Marks in 2018||Passing Marks in 2022|
|OC||60% marks||60% marks|
|BC||50% marks||50% marks|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||40% marks||40% marks|
How to Check AP TET marks 2022
- Go to the official website
- Download the AP TET Answer Key PDF.
- Compare each answer they marked with the ones marked in the AP TET’s final answer key.
- There will be one mark added for each correct response marked by candidates
- There will be no negative marking.
- Add up all of the correct answers.