APCOB Clerk Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern Andhra Pradesh COB Clerk Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam pattern Cut off check here. आंध्र प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक क्लर्क Detailed Syllabus APCOB Exam Questions.
आंध्र प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक क्लर्क Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Andhra Pradesh COB Clerk Syllabus 2022 – Govt of Andhra Pradesh Bank released the notification to recruit Clerk of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the APCOB Clerk exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
APCOB Clerk Posts Exam Date 2022
Andhra Pradesh COB Clerk Posts Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
आंध्र प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक क्लर्क Selection Process
- written test
- Descriptive Type Test
You May Also Like this
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Bharti Notification Out (1012 Post)
- UKMSSB ANM Recruitment 2022 For 824 female Health Worker Vacancy
APCOB Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
|Objective Type Test|
|Computer Knowledge and General Awareness||50|
|Descriptive Type Test|
|Essay Writing and Letter Writing||30 minutes|
1. English- Spelling Test Sentence, Arrangement, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Passage Completion, prepositions, Sentence Improvement, Spotting Errors, Antonyms, Homonyms, synonyms, Word Formation, Direct and Indirect speech, Active and Passive Voice, Para Completion, Idioms and Phrases.
2. Reasoning- Mathematical Operations, Similarities, And Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning Data Interpretation Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Analogies, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments Logical Problems Statement and Conclusion, Theme Detection.
3. Quantitative Aptitude- Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Compound Interest, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Problems on Trains, Averages, Percentages, Volume and Surface Area, Relationships between Numbers, Percentages, Interest, Discount, Simple Equations, Boats and Streams, Profit and Loss, Indices and Surds,, Problems on Numbers.