Government of Maharashtra has invited applications from candidates for Officer for Scale 2 and Scale 3 posts in BOM through Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) which has started the recruitment process for Officer Scale 2 and Scale 3 posts contact from the official website of BOM, whose online application will be filled from 13 July 2023 to 2023 online application and notification.pdf from official website and all other types can be checked from Bank Of Maharashtra official website. The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
Bank Of Maharashtra Officer Recruitment 2023
Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Officer vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions. Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 13 July 2023 to , 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for BOM Officer Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
Bank Of Maharashtra Officer Notification 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Post Name||Officer Post|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||13 July, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||August, 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Medical Test, Typing Test & Document Verification|
BOM Officer Notification 2023 Details
- Officers in Scale 2 and Scale 3 – 400 Post
- Scale II – Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD) from a University Institute recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- Scale III – Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC/ST/ OBC/PwBD) from a University / Institute recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory Bodies
- More details please check the official notification link.
Bank Of Maharashtra Officer age limit
- Minimum Age – 35 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- As per norms
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- 13 July 2023
- August 2023
How to Apply for BOM Officer Scale II Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for BOM.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of Bank Of Maharashtra
The official website is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
Bank Of Maharashtra Officer Scale III Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
BOM Officer Scale III Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
BOM Officer Scale II Application Form last date is August.