The government of Bihar has invited applications from candidates for Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Legislator, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Security Guard, Driver, Office Attendant posts in Bihar Vidhan Parishad through the Bihar Legislative Council (Bihar Vidhan Parishad) which has started the recruitment process for Various posts contact from the official website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad, whose online application will be filled out from 25 July 2023 to 21 August 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from Bihar Vidhan Parishad official website.
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2023 Notification
Bihar Legislative Council (Bihar Vidhan Parishad) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Legislator, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Security Guard, Driver, Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 25 July 2023 to, 21 August 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Legislative Council (Bihar Vidhan Parishad)|
|Post Name||Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Legislator, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Security Guard, Driver, Office Attendant Post|
|Number of Vacancies||172 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||25 July, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||21 August 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Document Verification|
Bihar Legislative Council Recruitment 2023 Details
- Reporter – 16
- Assistant – 30
- Assistant Legislator – 01
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 40
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 09
- Security Guard – 52
- Driver – 04
- Office Attendant – 06
- Office Attendant (Watchman) – 01
- Office Attendant (Faras) – 06
- Office Attendant (Sweeper) – 03
- Office Attendant (Mali) – 04
Educational Qualification For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Security Guard Recruitment 2023
- Reporter – Candidate must be Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the State/ Central Government. OR Stenography in Hindi 150 words per minute. OR Speed of 35 words per minute in Hindi typing and English typing.
- Assistant – Candidate Must be Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the State/ Central Government. OR Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing and English typing.
- Assistant Legislator – Candidate must be Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the State/ Central Government.
- More details please check the official notification link.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad DEO age limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Security Guard, DEO, LDC & Other Post Salary
- Selected candidates will be getting a minimum salary of (Level 1) Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,000/- and a maximum of (Level – 9) Rs.53,100 – Rs.1,67,800/-
- Prelims & Mains Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- 25 July 2023
- 21 August 2023
How to Apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for WBPSC.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad
The official website is www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Notification – Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4
- Other Notification – Check Here
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Application Form’s last date is 21 August.