CGPSC Mining Inspector Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist & Mining Inspector bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF Chhattisgarh Mining Officer, Mining Inspector & Assistant Geologist Exam pattern Cut off check here. CGPSC Mining Inspector Syllabus 2022 PDF.
CGPSC Mining Inspector Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2022 – Govt of Chhattisgarh released the notification to recruit 54 Post of Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist & Mining Inspector. Know the CGPSC Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist & Mining Inspector Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist & Mining Inspector exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
CGPSC Mining Inspector Exam Date 2022
CGPSC Mining Inspector Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
CGPSC Mining Inspector Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
You May Also Like this
- PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021-22
- Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Official Notification downlaod here
- Other Details About Punjab (PPSC) Official Notification
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
CGPSC Mining Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
|Sl.No||Type of the Exam||Topic Names||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||50||100||3 Hours|
- The above illustrated tabular form is about the CGPSC Assistant Geologist & Mining Inspector, Mining Officer Exam Pattern 2022.
- The examination will be held in the objective type.
- The officials will make the question paper from the subjects of General Knowledge, Geology
- There shall be 150 questions in the examination.
- For 300 marks this examination will be conducted.
- The total time duration of this examination is 3 hours.
- Download the official syllabus from the below given direct link.