The vacancy has been issued by Cochin Shipyard Limited for 300 posts of Workman, which is on a contract basis. Interested students For Cochin Shipyard Workman Recruitment apply before July 28. The details of the posts are given in the table below. In this article, complete information related to student recruitment such as age limit, Information about category wise posts, selection process, and starting and last date application fee is given.
Cochin Shipyard Workman Vacancy 2023
Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued the recruitment process for various posts of Workman, in which a total of 300 posts have been fixed. Students can apply online between July 14 and July 28.
Students have to apply online from the official website only, whose complete process Following the process as mentioned below, students should submit their application form for the post of Cochin Shipyard Limited Workman and take the printout of the application form after depositing the prescribed fee.
Cochin Shipyard Workman Recruitment Vacancy details
|Total Post||300 post|
|Starting Date||14 July|
|Last date||28 July|
|Age limits||30 Years Max.|
Category Wise Vacancy details
- Sheet Metal Worker – 21
- Welder – 34
- Fitter -88
- Diesel Mechanic – 19
- Plumber – 21
- Painter – 12
- Electrician -42
- Electronic Mechanic -42
- Instrument Mechanic -34
- Shipwright Wood – 05
Cochin Shipyard Workman Recruitment Educational qualification
- Sheet Metal Worker & Welder – Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Other Post-Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Starting Date – 14 July 2023
- Last date – 28 July 2023
How to Apply Online Application Form
With the process given below, students can apply online for the posts of Cochin Shipyard Limited Work Man through the official website
- First of all students have to visit the official website.
The official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited is https://cochinshipyard.in/
- After visiting the official website, students will have to visit the career option
The career option is given in the top bar of the official website
- After visiting the career option, students have to click on the workman application form link
After clicking on the application form link, fill in the compulsory details
- Students have to apply their details on a 10th mark sheet basis
Students apply information related to their details, address, and educational qualification
- After submitting the online application form submit the final along with the prescribed fee
Take a printout of the application form
- Students keep visiting the official website for the latest information
Keep the application form safe so that the admit card can be used.
The last date to apply online for the post of Work Man in Cochin Shipyard Limited is 28 July
For the posts of workman, different posts have been prescribed for the students, in which the salary is according to the qualification, the salary details can be checked by the students in the official notification.