सीआरपीएफ कांस्टेबल की परीक्षा जुलाई माह में संपन्न करवाई गई है विद्यार्थियों को यहां सीआरपीएफ कांस्टेबल ट्रेड्समैन category-wise कट ऑफ उपलब्ध करवाई गई है विद्यार्थी Table के माध्यम से सीआरपीएफ कांस्टेबल की कटऑफ देख सकते हैं इस कटऑफ के लिए पेपर का लेवल, पिछले वर्षों की कट ऑफ, पदों की संख्या और उपस्थित हुए विद्यार्थियों की संख्या को ध्यान में रखकर तैयार की गई है
CRPF will conduct the Constable Tradesman exam online from the 1st to the 10th of July 2023. The authorities have prepared the exact cutoff for students who are appearing for the CRPF Tradesman exam of the Central Reserve Police Force, categorized by paper levels. Students can check the cutoff below, categorized as OBC, General, SC, and ST, by comparing it with previous years’ cutoff.
CRPF Tradesman Cut off 2023 Category wise
Various expert teams have informed the students about the category-wise cutoff of CRPF Tradesman through this article. In preparing the cutoff, the expert teams have assessed the difficulty level of the paper. Moreover, while determining the expected cutoff, the CRPF takes into account factors such as the number of posts and data from previous years. However, it is important to note that the expected cutoff mentioned in the article is not official in any way.
Factors Affecting CRPF Constable Tradesmen Cut Off
- The total number of candidates appearing in the exam.
- The total number of candidates applied for the exam.
- The number of vacancies available for the post of Head Constable.
- The CRPF sets the difficulty level for the exam.
The team at https://www.jagranjosh.com prepared the cutoff given below, and they provided the category-wise cutoff in the table
|General||142 – 146|
|OBC||138 – 144|
|SC||135 – 140|
|ST||128 – 133|
- The examiners will conduct a written test comprising a total of 160 objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct question will receive one mark, resulting in a total of 160 marks for the entire paper.
- The examination board will deduct one-third of a mark for each incorrect answer.
CRPF Tradesman Minimum Qualifying Marks 2023
- UR – 30%
- EWS/OBC – 25%
- All other categories – 20%
- SC/ST – 33%
CRPF Tradesman Cut off 2023 FAQ
The officials will release the official cut off for CRPF Tradesman Vacancy 2023 along with the result.
The CRPF is organizing the Tradesman Exam 2023 online from July 1 to July 10.