DDA Recruitment 2023: A release has been issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). on the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant and other various Post, in which applications have been sought for 687 posts. You can fill the online form by visiting its official website. After that all the candidates will think about the syllabus and previous year question paper. We are going to provide you all DDA Various Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Paper & Sample Paper etc. in this article.
DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download
Before applying for DDA Various Recruitment read all the conditions set by the department carefully. Online applications for this recruitment will start from 3rd June 2023 and the last date is 2nd July 2023. This form will be filled online, whose link you will find on the official website. The selection process will be based on written test and interview. We are going to tell you all the information related to this recruitment in the below paragraphs. All the information like education qualification, last date, selection process & age limit etc are given below. With this, keep visiting our website www.ndlm.in to get updates on government jobs.
DDA Various Notification 2023 PDF Download
|Recruitment Board||Delhi Development Authority|
|Posts Name||Various Post|
|Total number||687 Post|
|Start Date||3rd June 2023|
|Last date||2nd July 2023|
DDA Various Post Recruitment Details
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 51 Post
- Assistant Section Officer – 125
- Architectural Assistant – 09
- Legal Assistant – 15
- Naib Tehsildar – 04
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 236
- Surveyor – 13
- Patwari – 40
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 194
DDA Various Age limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Candidate should have Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Section Officer – Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Architectural Assistant – Candidate must be Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent
- More details please check the official notification link.
- Written Test
- Document Verification