Students filling out the form for Personal Assistant in Delhi High Court are informed that for this job, they will have to go through three stages, in which the knowledge related to the typing test of the students will be checked in the first stage, in which typing according to the prescribed speed of English typing.
Will be conducted after that there will be the descriptive test in the second phase, there will be document verification of shortlisted candidates and in the last phase, students will get the job as Delhi High Court Personal Assistants, so here we will provide you with Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern and Typing Test If you are providing information about, then the students should carefully observe the information given below.
Delhi High Court personal assistant syllabus overview
|Exam name||Delhi High Court personal assistant exam 2023|
|Article type||Delhi High Court personal assistant syllabus|
|Exam pattern||Descriptive and typing test|
|Job location||Delhi High Court|
|Post name||Personal assistant and senior personal assistant|
|Download notification||Check here|
|Official website||Check here|
Delhi High Court PA Syllabus topic wise personal assistant
Stage – I – English Typing Test
- Typing Test of ten (10) minutes duration will be conducted on computers to assess candidates’ minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on a computer.
- The criterion of “characters with space” for calculating the typing speed will be adopted and total number of mistakes permissible would be 3% of the total words typed.
- Only the successful/qualified candidates of Stage-I, i.e., English Typing
- Test will be called for the next stage of Examination, i.e., Stage – II (English
- Shorthand Tests).
Delhi High Court PA Syllabus 2023 Stage – II English Shorthand Tests
- 100 words per minute.
- The passage of 500 words will be dictated in five (5) minutes’ duration.
- Candidates will get forty five (45) minutes’ duration to transcribe the
- dictated passage on computers. No extra time will be given for reading the passage.
- Total number of mistakes permissible would be 3% of the total words dictated, i.e., Fifteen (15). Six (6) marks will be deducted for committing one full mistake each and Three (3) marks will be deducted for committing every half (1⁄2) mistake. Candidates committing Fifteen (15) mistakes will get ten (10) marks. Candidates committing more than 15 mistakes will be disqualified.
- Each candidate will be given opportunity to appear in two shorthand dictation transcription tests and best of the two will be considered.
- Out of the successful/qualified candidates of Stage-II i.e., (English
- Shorthand Tests), candidates to the extent of 06 (six) times the number
- of vacancies advertised in each category (i.e., Gen/EWS/OBC-
- NCL/SC/ST/PwD) only will be called for the next stage of Examination i.e.,
Stage-III Delhi High Court PA Syllabus 2023 (Main –Descriptive Examination)
- Main (Descriptive) Examination of English language would consist of Essay
(250 words – 40 Marks), Letter Writing (15 Marks), Grammar & Comprehension Passage (25 Marks) and Translation (from Hindi to English – 10 Marks & English to Hindi – 10 Marks).
- Minimum passing marks for General Category candidates will be 50% (i.e., 50 Marks out of 100 Marks) and for Reserved Category (including PwD) candidates will be 45% (i.e., 45 Marks out of 100 Marks). Out of the successful/qualified candidates of Stage-III candidates to the extent of 03 (three) times the number of vacancies advertised in each category (i.e., Gen/EWS/OBC- NCL/SC/ST/PwD) only will be called for the next stage of Examination.
- Minimum passing marks for General Category candidates will be 10 Marks and for Reserved Category (including PwD) candidates will be 09 Marks.