ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 -1625 Vacancy Notification – Application form download Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technician for Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, and Fitter bharti All Detail – starting & Last date, Selection process Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy declared the notification for the 1625 Vacancies.
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Form download
It is Intimated that Electronics Corporation of India Limited is conducting Junior Technician Posts vacancy to fill up total 1625 vacancies in as per rules. The Aspirants who want to apply for the ECIL Jobs can apply through the online official website. To execute many of our prestigious indigenous projects & serve our pride clientele, we are looking
for dynamic and result-oriented ITI passed candidates on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to Three years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various project requirements across India.
भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम जूनियर असिस्टेंट भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन –
यदि आप भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम मे जूनियर असिस्टेंट बनना चाहते हैं तो यह खबर आपके लिए है। भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम ने 1625 विभिन्न पदों के लिए विज्ञप्ति जारी की है। उम्मीदवार इन पदों पर 11 अप्रैल 2022 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं संबंधित जानकारी व योग्यता के लिए नोटिफिकेशन देखें।
Electronics Corporation of India Limited vacancy details
- Electronics Mechanic – 814
- Fitter – 627
- Electrician – 184
- Total – 1625 posts
ECIL Jr Assistant Salary
- 1st Year – Rs. 20,480
- 2nd Year -Rs. 22,528
- 3 rd Year- Rs. 24,780
ECIL Age Limit
- Maximum – 30 years
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years for PwD category candidates is applicable.
ECIL Junior Technician Education qualification
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades). In addition, one year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by the Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory
- One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, and material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage. The selected candidates can be posted at any of ECIL Offices (All over India) & its customers’ sites and should be ready to work in round ‘O’ clock shift operations as and when required.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted trade-wise, category-wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4
ECIL Junior Technical Posts Syllabus & Exam pattern 2022
- Syllabus & Exam pattern will be provided in other post which link is given below
You may Also like This
- यहाँ देखे रेल्वे एनटीपीसी भर्ती का परिणाम कब जारी होगा
- Indian Airforce Group C Post exam date – Download notification
How To Apply For ECIL Junior Technical Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website of ECIL – https://etenders.ecil.co.in/eps/home.do
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Form Start – 1 April 2022
- Last Date – 11 April 2022
About ECIL – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) (भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम लिमिटेड ( ईसीआईएल ) ) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.