HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 PDF Download HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Previous year question paper with answer. HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2023 Topic-wise syllabus check here in Hindi.
Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 Download in PDF
Haryana Roadways had released the notification for various posts of Conductor. Those whose forms are being filled, HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor will conduct examination for the posts of HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor by November 2023. To continue preparing for the exam, we have brought for you HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 PDF Download. Candidates who want to download HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 can read this article. Read carefully, it is the primary duty of the applicant to check the Haryana Roadways Conductor Exam Pattern first.
Then all the applicants must prepare for the exam by downloading the Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 according to the topics given in the exam. As official Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus, Exam Pattern is uploaded here for free
Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Roadways Conductor Posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|Recruitment details||Check Here|
|Previous year question paper||Check here|
Haryana Roadways Conductor Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Haryana Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2023 – Topic Wise
1. History of India.
2. Geography of India.
3. Economic issues in India.
4. National news (current).
5. International issues.
6. Scientific observations.
7. Indian Culture.
8. New inventions.
9. Political Science.
10. About India and it’s neighboring countries.
11. National and international current affairs.
12. Countries and capitals.
13. Science and innovations.
1. Fundamental arithmetical operations.
2. Computation of Whole Numbers.
3. The relationship between Numbers.
4. Decimals and Fractions.
5. Ratio and Proportion.
6. Number Systems.
7. Profit and Loss.
8. Use of Tables and Graphs.
9. Ratio and Time.
10. Time and Distance.
11. Time and Work.
12. Space visualization.
13. Problem-solving, Problems on Ages.
14. Analysis, Data Interpretation.
15. Non-verbal series.
16. Similarities & Differences etc.
17. Arithmetical reasoning.
18. Arithmetical Number Series.
19. Areas & Volumes.
21. Simple & Compound Interest.
22. Averages, Percentages.
1. Focus on Comprehension Reasoning.
2. Venn Diagrams.
3. Number Series,
4. Coding and decoding,
5. Problem Solving Techniques,
6. Statement & Conclusion type questions,
7. Arithmetic reasoning,
8. Arithmetical number series,
9. Non-verbal series,
10. Syllogistic reasoning,
11. Seating Arrangements.,
1. One Word Substitution.
2. Use of Articles in Hindi.
3. Common errors in Hindi.
5. Comprehension of a given passage in Hindi.
8. Use of Prepositions.
Computer based online exam and document verification
You can download our website ndlm.in