HPPSC PGT Syllabus 2023: You can download the revised syllabus PDF for the HPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) exam from the official website, hpsc.gov.in. The syllabus was released on April 6, 2023. The subjects for the HPSC PGT exam are Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science and Commerce, and Economics.
HPPSC PGT Syllabus 2023 exam pattern
- A screening test with 100 objective-type questions
- A time limit of 2 hours
- A minimum score of 25% to qualify
- Negative marking of 1/4th mark
|Subjects||No of Marks||Duration|
|Qualification Concerned Subject||80||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge of HP||10|
|GK of National & Internation Level||10|
HPPSC PGT Syllabus 2023 Eligibility
- Have a Master’s degree in the subject
- Have a Bachelor’s of Education degree
- Be between 18 and 45 years old
- OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for an upper age relaxation of 3 and 5 years, respectively
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC PGT Syllabus for English
- Sentence Structure.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
HPPSC Teacher Syllabus – Hindi
- Shabd Pad.
- Kriya Bhed.
- Mishra & Sanyukt Vakya.
- Vakyo ka Rupantaran.
- Swar Sandhi.
- Muhavare & Lokoktiyan.
- Ashish Vakya Shodhan.
- Apathy Gadyansh etc.
Himachal Pradesh PGT Syllabus for Mathematics
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations in two variables.
- Arithmetic Progressions.
- Elementary Number Theory.
- A pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
HPPSC PGT (Class III) Syllabus – Chemistry
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Organic synthesis.
HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus – Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Experimental Physics.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus for Economics
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Contemporary Problems.
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
- Human Capital.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
Second-class Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% overall in the subject(s) of study, including electives and languages, and a B.Ed combination approved by NCTE.
An individual must have pursued Master’s in the concerned subject and hold a Bachelor’s of Education degree.