icai exemption rules icai exemption rules for CA Finel icai exemption rules faq icai exemption status Under the new policy, a candidate who has passed either of the two groups of the final examination under the existing scheme will be exempted from the special group. It will be very important for them to appear and pass in the next paper
ICAI Exemption CA May Exams 2024
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has issued an important notification for CA Exam 2024, in which an exemption notification has been issued by ICC for Inter and Final courses, which you can see on our article or you can read this notification. You can also visit the official website of ICAI
You can officially check the relaxation provided by ICAI to the students in CA exam and intermediate exam. For this, students have to use the registration number and can login with their registration ID at icaiexam.icai.org. After login, you can see the exemption you have got in any exam.
ICAI Exemption Rules for CA Final
- To get exemption in ICAI exam you have to score 60% or more than 60% marks in any paper without this you will not be eligible to get exemption.
- After that you have to appear in all the papers of CA Intermediate or Final.
- This discount is valid only for three exams, later this discount will be canceled.
- A candidate is declared to pass if they have scored a minimum of 40% in each subject and aggregate added up to be 50%. This includes the subject the paper candidate has achieved exemption in a previous attempt.
- Once the exemption is cancelled, he cannot claim any exemption again later.
ICAI Exemption Notice Link
ICAI Exemption Notification 2023 PDF Rules FAQs
Yes, You can take this exemption only in 3 exams, after that your exemption will be canceled
All the rules are being told to you in the above paragraph, you should study them carefully.