ICAR IARI Assistant Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern ICAR Assistant Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) IARI Exam pattern Cut off check here. ICAR IARI Assistant Syllabus, भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान परिषद् has released the Syllabus for सहायक Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at www.iari.res.in
भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान परिषद् सहायक Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान संस्थान) has announced 462 Assistant vacancies for ICAR Headquarters and ICAR Institutes for which the candidates have to qualify the written examination & skill test. There would be two written test- Preliminary and Mains for which the IARI Assistant Exam Pattern and IARI Assistant Syllabus has been discussed in detail in this article. The candidates who are planning for IARI Assistant Recruitment Exam must bookmark this page to prepare well for the examination. This IARI Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern is tentative and any changes will be updated upon the release of official notification.
ICAR IARI Assistant Exam Date 2022
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has issued the official notification for the recruitment of the most eligible and skilled candidates to the post of Assistant. The notification was officially issued on 07 May 2022. ICAR IARI Assistant Posts Exam will be conducted in the July/ Aug. 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
ICAR IARI Assistant Selection Process
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Skill Test
You May Also Like this
IARI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be 4 parts in the IARI Assistant Prelims Exam each consisting of 25 questions.
- The questions will be of Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
- The duration of completing the prelims exam is 1 hour and for scribe candidates, the duration is 1 hour 20 minutes.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence||25||50||1 hour (60 minutes)|
IARI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be 2 papers in IARI Mains Exam.
- Paper-I will be objective type and Paper-II will be descriptive.
- The time duration for Paper-1 is 2 hours (for scribe 2 hours 40 minutes and for Paper-II duration is 1 hour (for scribe 1 hour 20 minutes).
- In the descriptive paper, there would be questions related to the writing of essay, precis, letter, applications etc.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd mark in Paper-1
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Quantitative Abilities||50||100||2 hours|
|II||Descriptive Paper (English & Hindi)||100||1 hour|
IARI Assistant Skill Test
There would be a skill test for the candidates who qualify in the Prelims & mains exam. They have to appear for a Computer Proficiency Test which includes three modules-
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Generation of Slides
- Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualisation
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concept
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Economic Science
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
- Whole numbers
- Relationship between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square Roots
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Basic Algebraic identities
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle, Circle, Sphere, Hemisphere
- Bar Diagram
- Pie Chart
- Trigonometric Ratio
- Heights & Distance
- Frequency Polygon
- Active Passive
- One word Substitution
- Unseen Passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Detection
- Sentence Improvement