The recruitment process for the posts of Technician T1 has been started by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute on July 7, And 8. The paper was organized in the first shift from 9:00 to 10:30. A collection of memory based questions is given. Students who are going to appear in the next shift can check the IARI Technician Exam Pattern and Good Attempt Questions once they open the full page.
The examination for the posts of Technician organized by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute was conducted in the first shift from 9:00 am to 10:30 am at various examination centers in which the paper of 100 questions was to be solved in a total of 90 minutes which 25 were related to GK and 25 questions are related to science in the paper, out of total 100 questions, the student who has solved 65 to 70% of the paper can participate in the election attempt.
Admit Card – Check Here
Official Website – Check here
|Paper||Subject||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|I||General Knowledge||18-19||Easy to Moderate|
|IV||Social Science||18-19||Easy to Moderate|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: General Knowledge & Social Science
The total number of questions asked will be 50 for 50 marks. The questions asked are as follows which will be from the current affairs, social science, and other general knowledge.
- President of India comes under which Article?
- Manas National Park is situated in?
- Bannerghatta National Park is situated in?
- SC/ST Article?
- One question asked from Article 21?
- What is the Full form of FICCI?
- ICAR was established in which year?
- Freons are chlorofluorocarbon compounds that contain?
- One question asked from Article 41?
- CGI of India is established in which year?
- Ghoomar dance belongs to which state?
- What is the capital of Bhutan?
- Kalbelia Dance form belongs to which state?
- One question asked from CAG.
- One question asked from Article 55
- One question asked from Article 280
- One question asked from Article 32
Candidates can find the topic-wise questions asked from Mathematics below.
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Time & Distance||1|
|Boat & Stream||1|
A total of 100 questions paper was conducted for the Technician table.
Good attempts questions can be up to 75.