Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Likely to be Announced in May 2023. The ICSE 10th Result 2023 exam was conducted from February 27 to March 29, 2023. In this article, students can Know the complete information related to the result like how to download the result. what will be the process, about the official website and others. Information has been provided which is related to ICSE 10th Result 2023.
ICSE Result 2023 Date and Time
The result of ICSE 10th Result 2023 will be released on the official website in May, which will be informed to the students by issuing a notice on the official website. Students can get information about their results from the information given in this article. Students can check their ICSE 10th Result 2023 Results can also be known through SMS whose details are below.
ICSE 10th Result 2023 High Light
The CISCE conducted the ICSE 10th board exams in a single semester from February 27 to March 29, 2023, while the Class 12th exams were conducted between February 13 and March 31.
|Category||ICSE 10th Result 2023 Link|
|Release Date||13 May 2023 EXpected|
Details mentioned in ICSE Result 2023 10th Class
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- School Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks Scored- Subject-wise, Total Marks
- List of Subjects-code and names
- Qualifying status: ICSE 10th Result 2023 – Pass or Fail
ICSE 10th Result- Previous Years’ Statistics 2022
- Total schools – 2,535
- Total Students – 2,31,063
- Total passed – 2,31,004
- Unsuccessful students – 43
- Total boys appeared – 125,678
- Total girls appeared – 105,385
ICSE 10th Result 2023 for Compartment Exams
Students who were able to pass the four subjects including English but failed in one subject apart from the mentioned four will be allowed to appear for the compartment exam. They must refer to the ICSE 10th exam pattern and prepare efficiently for the exam.
- It is to be noted that the passing marks per subject are 33% of the total marks. Students will be able to apply for the compartment exams in July 2023.
- The exam will be conducted in September after the declaration of the ICSE 10th result in 2023.
- Students must look into the ICSE timetable for Class 10 and make sure of the date and time of the compartment exam.
- Students will be able to check their ICSE Class 10th result 2023 for compartment exams in August 2023.
How to Check ICSE 10th Result 2023
From the step, students can get complete information related to how to get their results, they can easily download their results by following the steps given below.
- CISCE 10th Class 2023 has to visit the official website.
The link of the official website from where students can print their ICSE 10th result is cisce.org which will appear as follows
- After visiting the official website, students will see the link to the ICSE 10th result 2023.
As soon as the result is uploaded, students will see the ICSE 10th result link on the home screen
- After clicking on the 10th Class Result 2023 link, a new window will open for the students.
In the new window, the interface related to filling in the necessary details for the students to get their ICSE 10th results will appear.
- Students have to enter their exam-related details like roll number, application id, own name, and father’s name.
To get the ICSE 10th result, students will need exam-related details like roll number, school code, etc.
- By clicking on the Process button students can check their 10th class result.
Students can also take a printout of their results.
How to check ICSE 10th Result 2023 via SMS?
- SMS format: ICSE<Space><Seven digits Unique Id> send the same to this number: 09248082883.
- SMS Example: ICSE 1786257
Students can download ICSE 10th class results from the official website whose link is cisce.org.
Around 170000 students had applied for the exam form for the ICSE 10th Class Exam 2023.
85 percent is good in class 10 ICSE result 2023.
Percentage = (Total Marks Obtained in Best Five Subjects/Maximum Total Marks) x 100.
ICSE passing marks: a student should obtain a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and 35% overall aggregate.