JK Bank PO Admit Card 2022 (Release) Download Name Wise. Jammu and Kashmir Bank PO and BA Written exam date. Bank of Jammu and Kashmir probationary officer and Bank associate Admit Card 2022 download here by your name & Roll number wise. JKPO & BO Admit card 2022.
JK Bank PO Admit Card 2022 Download
All student are informed to issue the admit card of Jammu and Kashmir Bank associate and probationary Officer Examination 2022. The online examination for PO & BA 2022 will be scheduled to be conducted on 21 and 22 May 2022, The candidates, who have to exam, have downloaded there admit card ahead of time, for which all the links are being provided below. The entire process of downloading the admit card is also explained below. Following it successfully download your admit card. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for information regarding this recruitment process and changes in the schedule, if any.
JK Bank PO written Exam Hall ticket Download
Hello dosto, JK Bank Limited ne jo PO & BA ke liye vigypti jaari kee thi uske form bhare jaa chuke hai or last date bhi chali gyi hai. Ab sbhi student uski likhit pariksha w Hall ticket ke bare me jaanne ke liye utsuk hai. Is bharti me sbse phle written exam hogi or uske bad physical test w document verification hoga. To dosto aaj hm is article me iske bare me ye sab janenge
Jammu Bank Limited Clerk & Management Trainees Admit card 2022 Short Detail
|Board||J& K Bank|
|Post||Probationary officer and Bank associate|
|Admit Card Release Date||12 April 2022|
|Written Exam date||21 & 22 May 2022|
JK Bank Clerk Selection procedure
- Preliminary Exam
- Mani Examination
- Personality Test
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Clerk Exam center
- The online examination as well as Physical test (as applicable) will be held at the J&K only
Place & date of written exam
- The Date & Time of the written test will be conveyed to the eligible candidates through the admission letter to be issued online in Year 2022.
- Each eligible applicants shall have to download their call letter before the date of exam by visiting official web site.
JK Bank Exam Pattern
- Subject – Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking), Computer Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Number of Questions – 200 (Each section will have 40 questions)
- Marks – 200 Marks (Each section will have 40 marks)
- Time – 2 hours and 25 minutes
You may Also like This
How to download JK Bank Clerk Admit card 2021
- Just go to the official website of JK Bank.
- Select the language from English & Hindi.
- Then enter the website and Latest Update section will open.
- Here find and click on the link Download Admit Card.
- After clicking on this link a new web page will open.
- Here enter the required details, such as Registration Number, DOB and Password.
- Now press the Submit button and download Admit Card.
- Take a printout after download exam.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank probationary officer and Bank associate This Vacancy FAQs
- When will the JK Bank PO and BA 2022 Exam be conducted?
Probationary officer and Bank associate 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 21 and 22 May 2022.
- When can I download the admit card for JK Bank Clerk Exam?
You can download the admit card for this exam from 12 April 2022.
- How many subjects are there is in exam?
There are 4 subjects in online exam.
- How can I download the Admit Card?
All candidates can download admit card by clicking on the link provided above.
- Is the exam 2022 exam Bilingual?
Yes, All subjects are available in both English and Hindi Languages.