The JKSET 2023 admit card is scheduled to be released on September 22, 2023 The JKSET 2023 admit card will be released by the University of Jammu on September 22, 2023. You can download the admit card using your login details on the link provided on the official website.
The JKSET exam is scheduled for October 1, 2023. The exam will be administered using pen and paper.
The University of Jammu declares the JK SET result on the official website of the exam. Six per cent of the total appearing candidates who qualify for both papers of JKSET/ LASET are declared qualified for the eligibility of Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges of J&K and Ladakh.
JKSET 2023: Admit Card Short details
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JK SET)/ Ladakh State Eligibility Test (LASET)|
|Conducting Body||University of Jammu|
|Exam Fees||INR 1,100 for the General category|
INR 880 for OBC-NCL/ RBA/ ALC-IB/ WUP/ PSP/ EWS General
INR 660 for SC/ ST/ Transgender/ PwD with 40 per cent disability
|Exam Duration||180 minutes/ 3 hours|
|No. of Papers and Total Marks||Paper 1: 100 marks |
paper 2: 200 marks
|Total Questions||Paper 1: 50 MCQsPaper 2: 100 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||+2 marks for each correct answer|
No negative marking for wrong answers
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for posts of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|No. of Exam City Centres||Three – Jammu, Srinagar and Leh|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||+91-191-2435259+91-191-2435248|
JKSET Admit Card 2023
The State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted for the Union Territories (UTs) of Jammu & Kashmir (JKSET) and Ladakh (LASET). The JKSET/ LASET 2023 is organized for a total of 39 subjects at three centers – Jammu, Srinagar, and Leh. The JKSET/ LASET exam is held to determine the eligibility of a candidate for the Assistant Professor post in the universities and colleges of J&K and Ladakh.
|General Paper (Paper-I)||Home Science|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||Law|
|Life Sciences||Library & Information Science|
|Arab Culture & Islamic Studies||Mass Communication & Journalism|
|Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian, & Peace Studies||Persian|
|Computer Science & Applications||Physical Education|
|Environmental Sciences||Social Work|
|History||Tourism Administration & Management|
JK SET 2023: Exam Centres
JKSET/ LASET 2023 will be conducted in three locations: Jammu, Srinagar, and Leh. The Union Territories (UTs) of Jammu and Kashmir (JKSET) and Ladakh (LASET) conduct the State Eligibility Test (SET) to determine the eligibility of a candidate for Assistant Professor in the Universities and Colleges.
Centre Name: Jammu
Centre Name: Kashmir
Centre Name: Leh
Documents Required at the Exam Centre
- Printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from JKSET/LASET website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non- expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)). The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
JKSET Exam Pattern
- The mode of the exam is offline and there will be multiple choice questions, matching questions assertion and reasoning and True and False questions
- Paper- I consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper II consists of 100 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
To download the admit card, you can:
JKSET 2023 Admit Card Check Process…
- Step -1
Go to the University of Jammu’s official website.
- Step -2
Click on the download hall ticket link.
- Step -3
Log in with your registration number and date of birth.
- Step -4
Download the hall ticket PDF