Jammu & Kashmir Forester Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 JKSSB Inspector, Social Forestry Worker, Driver, Wildlife guard, Computer & Stock Assistant vacancy Apply online – www jkssb nic in JKSSB Various post salary detail, Application Fees, Starting and Last Date, Age Limit, Selection Process & Education qualification etc.
JKSSB Forester Notification 2022 PDF download
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:- Date of Commencement for submission of online application – 14-08-2022 and Last Date for submission of online applications – 14-09-2022.
Jammu Junior Assistant Driver Inspector Vacancy 2022 – www.jkssb.nic.in
The cadre wise (UT, Divisional & District Cadre) details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification. However, the number of posts can undergo increase or decrease without any notice before the completion of selection process, if so communicated by the concerned Indenting Department. One time age relaxation shall be granted to the overaged candidates who had earlier applied for the following posts only,
The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /PostGraduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
JKSSB Post Details
|Field AssistantI II/Lab Assistant||11|
|Plant Protection Operator||4|
|Mechanic cum Mistri||1|
|Carpenter cum Mistri-II||1|
|Social Forestry Worker||20|
JKSSB Age Limit
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
JKSSB Forester Salary Details
- Junior Assistant – 25500-81100/-
- Inspector – 29200-92300/-
- FPF Guard – 19900-63200/-
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science subject with the following Physical Standards:-
For posts involving two stage examination:-
- Fee payable: Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred and fifty only) for General Category etc. and Rs.450/-(Rupees Four Hundred and fifty only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories.
For posts involving single stage examination:
- Fee payable: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category etc. and Rs.400/-(Rupees four Hundred only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories
Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply online
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. • Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). • Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates.
- No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.