KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF. Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable Official Notification & Apply online Karnataka police constable Constable (Male & Female) 5050 Vacancy 2022. All Detail Check Like – @recruitment.ksp.gov.in official notification, Age limit, Qualification, Starting & Last Date,Salary Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam pattern Cut off KSP Bandsmen Karnataka State Police Special Reserve Police Constable Recruitment 2022. Karnataka Latest Recruitment 2022. Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2022.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022- Apply Online
Hi Friends, Information about recruitment exam 2022 will be released by the Government of Karnataka for the recruitment of Constable Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable as follows. According to the demand letter received from the department, the total possible number of posts is 5050. Detailed information about the posts and age related information is available on the official website of the board.The number of posts can be decreased or increased as required. We provide you all info about this notification
KSP police constable recruitment details
- Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 432 Posts
- Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 1068
- Armed Police Constable – 3550 Posts
Karnataka state police age limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 19 years
- Maximum Age limit – 27 years
KSP police constable salary
- As Karnataka state government rules
Karnataka Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable education qualification
- Students should have passed 12th from recognized board.
KSP police constable selection process
- written test
- Endurance test
- physical standard test.
How To Apply For Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Candidates visit the official web site of Karnataka Police – https://ksp.gov.in/
- On the Home Page click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Now click on the link for notification 2022.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents required and pay the application fees.
- Your application will be successfully submitted. Take a print out of Form for future reference.
- Form starting date – 7 April 2022
- Form last date- 30 April 2022
|Bengaluru urban||593 post|
|Railway Bengaluru||35 post|
|Kalaburgi urban||20 post|
|Kalaburgi district||10 post|
|Mysuru urban||25 post|
|Mangaluru urban||50 post|
|Hubli Dharwad urban||45 post|
|Belagavi urban||75 post|
|Bengaluru district||60 post|
|Dakshina kannada mangaluru||45 post|
Yes, Details notification has been release on its website.
Fees declaration in the official notification.