The Madras High Court (MHC) has released a recruitment notification for 1412 vacancies. The application process started on July 24, 2022.
The selection process includes:
- A written test
- A skill test
- Document verification
- An interview
The application fees are as per the notification.
The minimum age limit for general category candidates is 18-32 years.
You can apply online by:
- Going to the official website
- Downloading the notification form
- Reading and checking your eligibility details
You can check your results online by:
- Going to mhc.tn.gov.in
- Clicking the Recruitment button
- Clicking the link for your recruitment’s results
Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Notification: – Application form Madras High Court (MHC) bharti All Detail – starting & Last date, Selection process Madras High Court (MHC).declared the notification for the 1412 Vacancies. Driver, Lift Operator, Examiner & Other Post wise detail here . nominations are invited for the post of Driver, Lift Operator, Examiner & Other Post basis in Madras High Court (MHC) details of post & Vacancy are as under मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय Recruitment 2022.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 Form Online
It is Intimated that Madras High Court (MHC)is conducting Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Drivervacancy to fill up total 1412 vacancies details in as per rules. The Aspirants who want to apply for the Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Driver. Post can apply through the online official website. To apply online log into the Madras High Court (MHC)official website @mhc.tn.gov.inThe Candidates who have eligibility criteria can apply online for the Madras High Court Application Form is 25 July 2022 to 22 August 2022.
Madras High Court Driver, Examiner & Others Vacancy Notification
If you want to become an Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Driver then this news is for you. So friends this news is for you Madras High Court (MHC) has released the notification for Drive. All the candidates who want to appear in the exam in this recruitment, whose form will start from 25 July 2022 and the last date of the form is 22 August 2022, as soon as the department gives any more information related to this recruitment like exam date, admit card, syllabus etc. If so, we will first inform you through our website www.ndlm.in, see the notification for related information and eligibility.
MHC Driver, Examiner & Others Recruitment Details
- Examiner – 118
- Reader – 39
- Senior Bailiff – 302
- Junior Bailiff – 574
- Process Server – 41
- Process Writer – 03
- Xerox Operator – 267
- Lift Operator – 09
- Driver – 59
- Total – 1412 Post
- Examiner, Reader and Senior Bailiff – Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900
- Junior Bailiff and Process Server – Rs.19,000-Rs.69,900
- Process Writer and Xerox Operator – Rs.16,600-Rs.60,800
- Lift Operator – Rs.15,900-Rs.58,500
- Driver – Rs.19,500- Rs.71,900
MHC Driver, Examiner & Others Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
MHC Education Qualification Eligibility
- Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff and Junior Bailiff – Candidate Must be Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies.
- Xerox Operator – Candidate Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 Months in the operation of Xerox machine
- More Details Please check the official notification link.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
MHC Driver, Examiner & Others Recruitment Syllabus & Exam pattern 2023
- The syllabus and exam pattern will be provided in another post which link is given below
How To Apply For MHC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of MHC – http://mhc.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Recruitment Tab Option.
- Ongoing Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay the Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Printout of Application.