MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The government of India has invited applications from candidates for Apprentice posts in MESCOM through the Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) has started the recruitment process for 200 posts contact from the official website of MESCOM, whose online application will be filled out from 19 August 2023 to 06 September 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from MESCOM official website.
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023 PDF
The Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Apprentice vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 19 August 2023 to 06 September 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
MESCOM Recruitment 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)|
|Number of Vacancies||200 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||19 August 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||06 September 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Medical Exam, Interview & Document Verification|
MESCOM Apprentice Notification 2023 Details
- Apprentice – 200
- Total Post – 200 Post
Educational Qualification For MESCOM Apprentice Notification 2023
- Candidate must have A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by statutory University.
- Candidate must have A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such
degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Candidate must have A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical
Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Candidate must have A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Check the official notification link.
MESCOM Apprentice Post Age limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
MESCOM Apprentice Salary
- Graduate Apprentices-9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices-8000/-
- General Stream Graduates Apprentices-9000/-
- Written Exam CBT
- Document Verification
- 19 August 2023
- 06 September 2023
How to Apply for MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for MESCOM Apprentice Post.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of MESCOM
The official website is www.cag.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
CAG Recruitment Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
MESCOM Apprentice Form’s last date is 06 September 2023.