National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Online application has been sought for 750 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Posts, students should submit their form after observing complete details carefully. Complete information has been made available by giving details of category-wise posts and complete information about applying online from the official website has been explained step by step.
NATS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Opening date of online application- June 21, 2023
- Closing date of application- July 31, 2023
NATS Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
- Graduate or Degree (Engineering & Non-Engineering) Apprentices-650
- Technician (Diploma Holders) Apprentices-100
- A graduate degree in any branch (Full time) granted by a statutory university in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education Established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate or Degree (Engineering & Non-Engineering) Apprentices-9K to 11K
- Technician (Diploma Holders) Apprentices-8K to 10K
How To Apply NATS Recruitment?
The process given below students can apply online for the posts of NATS Graduate Trainee and Technician from the official website
- First of all, students have to visit the official website
You can apply online from the official website through the link https://forms.gle/hfeVb71FXG6gKMgT7
- After visiting the official website, students click on the online form link
Submit the final online application by including all your details
- Upload all types of documents.
You are advised to check the notification link for details in this regard.
NATS Recruitment 2023 FAQ
Application Form Links – https://forms.gle/hfeVb71FXG6gKMgT7
Closing date of application- July 31, 2023