The notification has been issued for NCC Special Entry 2023. Students who want to take admission in NCC Special Entry Course 55 April 2024, those students can apply online by checking Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2024 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Process details. You can apply from the website Online application form can be submitted by both unmarried males and females.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Advt No.||Army SSC NCC Special Entry 54th Course|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||3 Aug 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Army NCC Special Entry 2023|
NCC special entry 2023 vacancy
For NCC Special Entry Course 2024, 50 posts have been earmarked for male candidates and 5 vacancies have been earmarked for female candidates.
- NCC Special -50 Vacancy
- NCC Special Entry (Women) – 05 Vacancy
NCC special entry 2023 age limit
- The age limit for NCC Special Entry 2023 Recruitment has been kept from 19 years to 25 years, which will be calculated on January 1, 2024, as the basis, according to the reservation rule of the government.
- Graduate + NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- Scrutiny of Applications
- SSB/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Application starting date – 5 July 2023
- Application last date – 3 August 2023
- Exam date – notification release Soon
How to Apply Online Form
The process given below can be done by students through the online application form official website by following the following steps.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website
The official website is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to click on the online application form link
The online application form link is given in the recruitment option.
- After filling in the details related to the student exam, click on the next step.
In the next step, students have to upload a photo and sign
- Keep in mind that students will have to do basic registration first.
In basic registration, students will get an id and password use your email id as their student id and your date of birth as the password
- After submitting the basic registration, students have to submit the final online application form
After final submission, students will have to take a print out of the application.
NCC Special Entry Scheme twice a year.
Around 4 to 5 thousand students apply at a time.