Released by the National Counseling Education Research and Training Center on the posts of LDC, Assistant, Painter, Driver, Designer, Reader, and Other Various Non-Teaching, the student who is willing to do a job in NCERT, the eligible student can get complete information through the article given below. You can get information like syllabus, selection process, age limit, forum starting and last date, application fee, etc.
NCERT Vacancy 2023
The vacancy has been issued by NCERT on 347 posts. Students who are interested in doing a job in NCERT, students can submit their online application on the official website from 29 April to 19 May by following the information given below. Information like the date of online application of application, exam date can be found.
NCERT Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
|Vacancy||LDC, Assistant, Painter, Driver, Designer, Reader, and Other Various Non-Teaching|
|Staring date||29 April 2023|
|Total Vacancy||Starting date|
How to fill NCERT Online Application Form 2023 For NON-Teaching Post
- National Council of Educational Research and Training Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/04/2023 to 19/05/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in NCERT Non-Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply online||Check Here|
|Other Details||Check Here|
The last date for NCERT online application is 19 May.
The direct link to admit online application by NCERT is given above, from there students can apply online.