NCRTC Technician Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern NCRTC Maintenance Associate, Train Operator, Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF NCRTC Technician Exam pattern Cut off check here.
NCRTC Technician Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller, Technician, Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate Posts Syllabus 2022 – Govt of NCRTC released the notification to recruit Various Post of NCRTC Technician Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the NCRTC Technician exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
NCRTC Technician Exam Date 2022
NCRTC Technician Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
NCRTC Technician Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
You May Also Like this
- PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021-22
- Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Official Notification downlaod here
- Other Details About Punjab (PPSC) Official Notification
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
NCRTC Exam Pattern 2022
For Technician, Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate Posts
|Sections||Name Of The Subjects||Number Of The Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Section A||General Aptitude- General Knowledge & Awareness, General Science, Mathematics, Logical Ability and Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Section B||Domain Knowledge of the subject as per qualification mentioned in the advertisement.||50 Questions||50 Marks|
- The Exam will be an objective type.
- The name of the subjects is clearly mentioned abv in the table.
- The total number of questions will be asked for 100 marks.
- Each section will contain 50 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
|Name Of The Subjects||Total Number Of Questions||Total Number Of Marks|
|General Aptitude & Awareness
Topics- Quantitative Aptitude, Logical, Ability & Reasoning, General English, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Hindi.
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
- The exam will be conducted as an objective type.
- A total 100 number of questions will be asked for 100 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.