NEET UG 2023 Cut off marks for Government college neet passing marks out of 720 NEET UG cut off marks for general OBC ST SC category NEET cut off for MBBS College Maharashtra Gujarat Karnataka west Bengal Odisha Tamil Nadu Rajasthan Bihar MP UP CMC Vellore Haryana Osmania medical college KGMu Kims Bengalore Jipmer Madras college minimum marks required to pass the entrance exam.
(UG) NEET cutoff for OBC Category
- 2022 – (93-116)
- 2021- (108-137)
- 2020 – (113-146)
- 2019 – (107-133)
NEET UG Cut off marks 2023 Category wise General OBC SC ST
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||NEET 2023 Marks Range|
|UR/ EWS||50th percentile||718-136|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th percentile||136-106|
|UR/ EWS & PwD||45th percentile||135-120|
|OBC & PwD||45th percentile||120-107|
|SC & PwD||40th percentile||119-106|
|ST & PwD||40th percentile||120-107|
NEET UG Cut off 2023 for MBBS Government College
- Andhra Pradesh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Arunachal Pradesh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Assam
- Manipur Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Meghalaya NEET Cut off 2023
- Mizoram Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Nagaland
- Sikkim Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Tripura Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Bihar Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Jharkhand Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Chandigarh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Delhi Medical Collage
- Jammu and Kashmir Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Punjab Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Rajasthan Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Government Medical collage Uttar Pradesh UP Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Uttrakhand
- Chandigarh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Goa Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Gujarat
- Madhya Pradesh Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Maharashtra Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Karnataka Government Medical Collage Neet Cut off 2023
- Neet Cut off 2023 Kerala
- NEET Cut off & Merit List 2023 Tamil Nadu
NEET UG 2023 Cut off Expected & Previous year
|Category||NEET 2023 Expected Cut off||NEET 2022 Previous year|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||134-106||40-45|
|General – PH||136-124||45-48|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||120-109||40-42|
Important Links NEET UG 2023
|Exam||NEET UG Exam 2023|
|Category||NEET UG Cut Off 2023|
|Result Release Date||7 May 2023|
|Result link||Check Here|
NEET exam, admission will be granted to 97,293 MBBS, 27,868 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 603 BVSc, and AH seats, as well as 1205 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS seats in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER institutes. Candidates can check here the category-wise expected NEET cut-off 2023, minimum qualifying percentile, cutoff ranks, tie-breaking method, and other details.
- RPSC EO RO Result 2023 (Released) Cut off MarksOrganized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission EO RO Exam Result Release on 21 November 2023, Students Can Check Their Result from the official website. The result pdf is Also Provided Here, if student check your result than download gives pdf and check your Roll Number and Cut off Marks. Rajasthan EO RO written examination held … Read more
- (2100 Post) IDBI Junior Assistant Manejor (JAM) and Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Apply OnlineIDBI Junior Assistant Manejor (JAM) and Executive Recruitment 2023: Vacancy has been issued for 2100 posts of Assistant Manager and Executive in IDBI Bank. Interested candidates can submit their online application through the official website before 6 December 2023, complete information of which is given through this blog post General OBC EWS The application fee … Read more
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Apply Online, Age Limit, Syllabus, EligibilityIB ACIO Recruitment 2023: In a significant development for aspiring candidates, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) has officially announced the recruitment of 995 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive posts. This opens up a golden opportunity for individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career in one of the country’s premier intelligence agencies. Here’s a comprehensive … Read more
- SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 (OUT) Check Score CardSBI PO Prelims Result 2023: In a much-anticipated move, the State Bank of India (SBI) has released the results of the 2023 SBI PO Prelims on November 21, 2023. The results, a crucial milestone for thousands of aspirants, can be accessed on the official SBI website at www.sbi.co.in/careers. This revelation opens the gateway for successful … Read more
- EMRS Admit Card 2023: Download Your Hall Ticket Link Sarkari Result @emrs.tribal.gov.inThe EMRS Written Exam will be held on 16, 17, 23, and 24 December 2023 in two shifts each day for the Principal, PGT, TGT, Miscellaneous Teachers, Hostel Warden, Accountant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Lab Attendant offline (OMR sheet) mode. The EMRS exam dates have been released on 21 November 2023. This exam was earlier … Read more
Way To Check NEET Cut-Off 2023
NEET UG Result 2023 has been released on May 37, students can check the toppers list by following the steps given below, in which the range of marks of the students has been determined.
- First of all, students visit the official website of NEET
The official website of NEET UG is neet.nta.nic.in.
- After the result, the counseling process of the students will be started.
A separate notice will be issued on the official website for the counseling process.
- After the counseling process starts, students will fill in the college choice option according to their marks.
After the counseling process starts, students can choose government or private colleges according to their marks.
- After filling up the college choice, students will have to complete the online fee payment process
After the completion of the counseling process, students will be able to see their college choices.
- An allotment letter will be issued after the final college selection of the students
After the allotment letter, students will have to join the college.
NEET UG Cut off 2023 FAQ
Check the expected cutoff of NEET 2023 UG from the above table.
Considering the difficulty level of the paper, the cut-off of NEET 2023 is likely to be close to that of the previous year.
Students need above 700 marks for govt college cut-off.