NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023: The government of Tamil Nadu has invited applications from candidates for NIRT Chennai posts in NIRT Chennai through the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) which has started the recruitment process for Technical Officer, Lab Attendant posts contact from the official website of NIRT Chennai, whose online application will be filled out from 27th September 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from NIRT Chennai official website.
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post NIRT Chennai vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 27th September 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Post Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Post|
|Number of Vacancies||78 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||27th September, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||27th October 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT Exam, Interview, & Document Verification|
NIRT Chennai Notification 2023 Details
Educational Qualification For NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Technical Officer B – Candidate should be BE/B.Tech/Master’s degree or PhD in the relevant fields.
- Technical Assistant –Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields or Diploma with two years of experience.
- Lab Attendant –Candidates must pass the 10th standard with one year of experience.
NIRT Chennai Post age limit
- Up to 35 years for Technical Officer
- Up to 30 years for Technical Assistant
- 18 to 25 years for Lab Attendant
NIRT Chennai Post Salary
|Technical Officer-B||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month|
|Lab Attendant||Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 per month|
- CBT Exam
- Document Verification
- 27th September 2023
- 27th October 2023
How to Apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for NIRT Chennai.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of NIRT Chennai
The official website is www.nirt.res.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
NIRT Chennai Recruitment Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
NIRT Chennai Application Form’s last date is October 2023.