OIL India Senior Officer Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern OIL India Limited Senior Officer Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF OIL India Limited Senior Officer Exam pattern Cut off check here.
OIL India Senior Officer Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
OIL India Limited Senior Officer Syllabus 2022 – Govt of OIL India Limited released the notification to recruit Manager, Superintending Engineer, Superintending Medical Officer, Senior Security Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Officer and Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor of OIL India Limited Senior Officer Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the OIL India Limited Senior Officer exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
PPSC Punjab Cooperative Inspector Notification 2021 Details
OIL India Limited Senior Officer Posts Exam Date 2022
OIL India Limited Senior Officer Posts Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
OIL India Limited Senior Officer Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
You May Also Like this
- PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021-22
- Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Official Notification downlaod here
- Other Details About Punjab (PPSC) Official Notification
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
OIL India Limited Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Objective Type||General English||100 Marks|
|Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness|
|Questions from Related subjects|
- The OIL India Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2022 is illustrated in the above table.
- Phase I will be having Computer Based Test.
- The Grade B, Grade C written exam will be an objective type.
- The question paper will consist of 100 Marks (Weightage 85%).
- Qualifying Marks: 50% for General, OBCs & EWS 40% for SC, ST and PwBD.
- Phase II shall have Group Discussion.
- It will be conducted for 30 marks (Weightage 5%).
- And the Personal Interview test will be comprised of 10 marks (Weightage 10%).