OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern Odisha Nursing Officer Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Exam pattern Cut off check here. Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus, ओडिशा सब-ऑर्डिनेट कर्मचारी चयन आयोग has released the Syllabus for नर्सिंग अधिकारी Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at www. ossc.gov.in
Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of various Nursing Officer posts in the OSSSC Recruitment 2022. Application Process has already started from 14 May 2022 . Interested students must be looking for Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Read the complete article to know complete Subject wise Syllabus.
Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Date 2022
OSSSC has issued the official notification for the recruitment of the most eligible and skilled candidates to the post of Nursing Officer. So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
You May Also Like this
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Bharti Notification Out (1012 Post)
- UKMSSB ANM Recruitment 2022 For 824 female Health Worker Vacancy
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2022
Duration : 120 Minutes
|1||Questions on Subjects as per Syllabus of GNM/B.Sc Nursing Course||60||60|
|2||Questions based on Practical skill to assess the real Practical Skill of the candidates||25||25|
|3||Arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|4||English Of HSC Standard||05||05|
GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course Subjects
Anatomy and Physiology
1. Introduction to anatomical terms
2. Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
3. Skeletal systems
4. Muscular systems
5. Cardio-vascular systems
1. Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
3. Infection and its transmission
5. Introduction to Laboratory Techniques
2. Psychology of Human Behaviour
1. Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
2. The Individual
3. The Family
4. The Society
5. The Community
Fundamentals of Nursing
1. Introduction to Nursing
2. Nursing care of patient/client
3. Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
4. Assessment of patient
5. Therapeutic nursing care
6. Introduction to Pharmacology
1. Importance of First-Aid
2. First-Aid in emergency situations
3. Community Emergencies
1. Concept of Health
2. Maintenance of Health
3. Physical Health
4. Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
2. Nursing Assessment
3. Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
4. Altered Immune Response
5. Clinical Pharmacology
2. Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
3. Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
4. Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
5. Management of various infectious diseases
Ear, Nose, and Throat
1. Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
2. Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
3. Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
1. Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
2. Classification of cancer
3. Detection and prevention
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
2. History of Psychiatric
3. Mental Health Assessment
4. Community Mental Health
5. Psychiatric Nursing Management
6. Mental Disorders
Community Health Nursing :-
1. Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
2. Introduction to word processing
3. Introduction to database
4. Graphics and use of Statistical packages
5. Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
2. Reproductive System
3. Nursing Management of pregnant women
4. Nursing Management of women in Labour
5. Complications of pregnancy and its management
Community Health Nursing – II
1. Health System in India
2. Healthcare services in India
3. Health planning in India
4. Specialized Community health services
5. Vital health statistics
1. The concept in child healthcare
2. The Newborn
3. The Healthy child
4. Children with various disorders and diseases
5. Welfare of children
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination