Personal Loan for women’s Modi scheme 2021
Under the aegis of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), MUDRA has created products/ schemes. The interventions have been named ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishore’ and ‘Tarun’ to signify the stage of growth / development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur and also provide a reference point for the next phase of graduation / growth to look forward to :
- Shishu : covering loans upto 50,000/-
- Kishor : covering loans above 50,000/- and upto 5 lakh
- Tarun : covering loans above 5 lakh and upto 10 lakh
With an objective to promote entrepreneurship among the new generation aspiring youth, it is ensured that more focus is given to Shishu Category Units and then Kishore and Tarun categories.
Within the framework and overall objective of development and growth of micro enterprises sector under Shishu, Kishore and Tarun, the products being offered by MUDRA are so designed, to meet requirements of different sectors / business activities as well as business/ entrepreneur segments.
The funding support from MUDRA are of two types:
- Micro Credit Scheme (MCS) for loans up to 1 lakh finance through MFIs.
SBI personal loan for women’s eligibility
Women today are living independently. Both the government and the private sector have jointly taken efforts to provide loans to women with good interest rates. A man buying houses can enjoy various benefits with a woman co-owner too. Some of the recent developments in the home loan sector have been especially beneficial for women. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) has allowed home buyers to avail credit subsidy under the PMAY scheme if the woman is a co-owner of the property. This was launched especially to help women in the economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society and lower-income groups (LIG).. Read more at: https://www.fincash.com/l/loan/loans-for-women
Personal loan for ladies from government in india
- Prime Ministers Rozgar Yojana- This scheme has been designed especially for the unemployed.The main of the scheme is to provide employment to the unemployed by providing them financial resources to start their own ventures. The loan is available to any youth who is educated up to standard grade 8 in India. The loan is of composite nature and a loan of Rs.2 lakh and a loan of Rs.5 lakh is advanced for business sector and industry sector respectively.
- Loan subsidy for unemployed youth- Tamil Nadu government has a scheme for the unemployed called NEEDS(New Entrepreneur and Enterprise Development scheme).Under this scheme the state government provides 25% subsidy for loans for unemployed youth who are graduates.Collateral for the loan through banks is decided by the bank. The project estimate is between Rs.5 lakh and Rs.1 crore and the infrastructure cost of the project cant exceed 25% of the loan.
- Cash loans for the unemployed by the Government of West Bengal- The government of West Bengal has a loan scheme for the unemployed wherein a loan of Rs.50,000 will be granted.The main aim of the plan is to help unemployed youth to start their own business/ventures.Youths between the age of 18 and 45 are eligible for this plan.
- Agriculture loan for the unemployed- The government has collaborated with many banks to provide financial resources for unemployed agriculture graduates. This loan can be utilised for any kind of agricultural projects. Any unemployed agricultural graduate above the age of 22 years old is eligible for this loan.
Pragati group Personal Loan
If you are starting out with a small-scale business and looking for small group loans, Utkarsh Pragati JLG offers you a group loan tailor made for such requirements. These loans range between 6,000 and 30,000. The maximum repayment tenure for such loans is 12/24 months (loans above 20,000 are for 24 months).
Personal Loan scheme for ladies bandhan bank
Bandhan Bank has brought various government schemes for women. Women can hold an account at Bandhan Bank and avail various schemes to access financial assistance with business endeavours, home loans, Marriage Loans.