The government of Rajasthan has invited applications from candidates for Stenographer (Hindi / English) Grade II and III posts in RHC through the Rajasthan High Court which has started the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2023 process for 277 posts contact from the official website of Rajasthan High Court, whose online application will be filled out from 01 August 2023 to 30 August 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from Rajasthan High Court official website.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade III recruitment 2023
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan High Court RHC invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Stenographer (Hindi / English) Grade II and III in Rajasthan HC vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 01 August 2023 to, 30 August 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for Rajasthan HC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court RHC|
|Post Name||Stenographer (Hindi / English) Grade II and III Post|
|Number of Vacancies||277 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||01 August, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||30 August 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Typing Test & Document Verification|
hcraj.nic.in Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Details
- Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): Non-TSP Area 237 Post
- Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): TSP Area 10 Post
- Stenographer Grade III (English): Non-TSP Area 16 Post
- Stenographer Grade III (English): TSP Area 03 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): Non-TSP Area 08 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): TSP Area 03 Post
Educational Qualification For Rajasthan RHC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Candidate must be 10+2 Senior Secondary Exam in Arts / Science / Commerce in Any Recognized Board in India with O Level Exam / COPA / Data Preparation & Computer Software / Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / RSCIT / 10+2 with Computer Science Exam Passed
- Basic Knowledge of Computers.
- For more details please check the official notification link.
Rajasthan High Court Steno age limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Rajasthan High Court Steno Salary
- Check the official notification link.
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- 01 August 2023
- 30 August 2023
How to Apply for RHC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for WBPSC.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court
The official website is www.hcraj.nic.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
Rajasthan HC Steno Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
Rajasthan HC Steno Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
Rajasthan HC Steno Application Form’s last date is 30 August.