The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is set to announce the RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services) cut-off marks for 2023 in a PDF format along with the exam results. These cut-off marks play a pivotal role in determining which candidates will proceed to the next stage of the selection process. In this article, we will delve into the details of RPSC RAS cut-off marks, the expected cut-off for 2023, and more.
RPSC RAS Prelims Exam 2023
The RPSC RAS preliminary examination is scheduled to be conducted on October 1, 2023. This examination is a crucial step in the RPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2023, which aims to fill 905 vacancies for various state service and subordinate posts.
The exam was held on October 1, 2023, and the results are expected in November 2023. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released the hall ticket for the exam.
The minimum age to apply for the exam is 21 years, and the maximum age is 40 years. The exam was for 905 vacancies in Group A and B state services.
Understanding RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks
The RPSC RAS preliminary cut-off marks are the minimum scores set by the commission to shortlist candidates for the mains examination and subsequent interview rounds. To be eligible for the mains exam, candidates must score equal to or higher than the RPSC RAS prelims cut-off marks.
Expected RPSC RAS Prelims Cut Off 2023
As the official RPSC RAS prelims cut-off marks for 2023 are yet to be released, experts have provided expected cut-off marks based on candidate feedback and previous trends. Here are the category-wise RPSC RAS prelims expected cut-off marks:
- General: 78-79
- General (TSP): 70-71
- SC: 71-72
- ST: 76-77
- ST (TSP): 58-59
- OBC: 95-96
Please note that these expected cut-off marks are subject to variation and may differ from the actual cut-off when released.
Ras pre cut off 2023 female
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducted the Rajasthan Administrative Service (Prelims) 2023 on October 1, 2023. The cut-off marks for female candidates were:
- General: 79.63
- EWS: 66.20
- SC: 72.22
- ST: 72.22
RAS Cut off for ex servicemen
The cut-off for ex-servicemen in the 2022 RPSC RAS Recruitment was 50.00. The cut-off for ex-servicemen (TSP) was 6.02.
The RPSC RAS cut-off is the minimum marks required to pass the exam. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) publishes the cut-off scores to determine which candidates can proceed to the main exam. Only those who achieve the category-specific cutoff marks for the preliminary examination will be included in the merit list.
Factors Influencing RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks
Several factors contribute to the determination of RPSC RAS prelims cut-off marks:
- Number of Applicants: A higher number of applicants typically leads to increased competition and, subsequently, higher cut-off marks.
- Vacancies: The total number of vacancies available affects the cut-off; fewer vacancies often result in higher cut-off marks.
- Exam Difficulty: The level of difficulty in the RAS prelims exam directly impacts cut-off marks. A more challenging exam tends to have a higher cut-off.
- Candidate Performance: The overall performance of candidates influences cut-off marks. Higher average scores lead to a higher cut-off.
Important points related to the RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services) exam, including the result, cut-off marks, and merit list:
RPSC RAS Exam Date 2023:
- The RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services) exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 1, 2023.
- A total of 905 vacancies have been allotted in various departments for RPSC RAS 2023.
- Examination Name: RPSC RAS Result 2023
- Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Category: Government job
- Salary: INR 15,500 – 39,100
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Total Number of Marks: 200
- Age Limit: 21-40 years
- Qualification Required: Graduate Pass
- Official Website: Rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC RAS Exam Overview:
- RPSC RAS exams are conducted based on the number of vacancies required, typically every one to two years.
- The preliminary exam includes various subjects like nature, biography, current affairs, and history.
- RPSC RAS offers two groups for the post: Groups A and B.
RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023:
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission has allocated 905 vacancies for candidates aspiring to work in the state administrative branch.
RAS Cut-off Marks 2023:
- The cut-off marks for RPSC RAS Prelims have not been announced yet.
- Cut-off marks depend on factors like the number of applicants, categories, marks obtained, and vacancies.
- Candidates must score close to the cut-off score to qualify for the RAS paper.
- Expected Cut-off Scores (out of 200):
- General: 78-80
- ST: 76-80
- SC: 71-75
- TSP: 58-60
- OBC: 90-95
How to Check RPSC RAS Result 2023:
- Once the RPSC RAS Result 2023 is released, candidates can follow these steps to check their results:
- Open the official RPSC portal.
- Navigate to the result section.
- Choose the exam type (RPSC RAS).
- Provide the required details.
- The RPSC RAS Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can save and download the PDF for future reference.
RPSC RAS Merit List 2023:
- The merit list will be announced after the examination.
- Candidates who score higher marks than the cut-off will be selected for the merit list.
- The merit list for the general category is expected to be between 78-80.
- Candidates can download the Merit List of RPSC RAS through the official website by signing in with their relevant details.
Details in RPSC RAS Result 2023:
- The RPSC RAS Result 2023 will include the following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained
- Total marks scored
How to Download RPSC RAS Cut Off 2023
The official RPSC RAS cut-off marks for the prelims exam will be available in PDF format on the RPSC website after the examination. Here’s how you can download them:
- Visit the official RPSC website
Visit the official RPSC website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check on the “Candidate Information” tab
Click on the “Candidate Information” tab and then select “Result.”
- Look for the download link
Look for the download link labeled “RPSC RAS category-wise cut off.”
- Click on the link to access the cut-off marks
Once found, click on the link to access the cut-off marks.
- Print the cut-off PDF
You can save, download, or print the cut-off PDF for future reference.
RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates are advised to analyze the previous year’s RPSC RAS cut-off marks to understand the historical trends and competition levels. This analysis will help them prepare for the upcoming RPSC RAS prelims exam and anticipate expected cut-off marks.
Here are the RPSC RAS prelims cut-off marks for the years 2022 and 2021:
RPSC RAS Prelims Cut Off 2022
|Category||RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks|
RPSC RAS Prelims Cut Off 2021
|Category||RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks (Male)||RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks (Female)|
|OBC & MBC||84.72||79.63|
RAS Education Qualification
- The age limit for the 2023 RPSC RAS is 21 to 40 years. Candidates must have a graduation degree to apply.
The RPSC RAS answer key and question paper are available for download on the official website.
These previous year cut-off marks can provide valuable insights into the expected cut-off marks for the upcoming RPSC RAS prelims exam. Candidates are encouraged to use this information to plan their preparation effectively.
Can I clear RAS without coaching?
Yes, it’s possible to clear the RPSC RAS exam without coaching. Coaching can be helpful for guidance and study materials, but it’s not required.
Here are some tips for preparing for the RAS exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus
- Study from recommended books
- Practice with previous year’s papers
- Take mock tests
- Focus on current affairs
- Revise regularly
- Stay motivated
RPSC RAS Excepted Cut Off 2023 Prelims Category of Candidates Cut Off Marks
General 78-80, General (TSP) 70 – 75, SC 71- 75, ST 76-80, ST (TSP) 58-60, OBC 90-95.
As per the RPSC Eligibility Criteria, the candidate can apply as many times as possible until the maximum age, i.e., 35 years.