Rajasthan Board Ajmer 12th class examinations conducted by the students of Arts Science and Commerce, those examinations have been completed from 24th March to 23rd April. In this article, we are providing you with complete information about RBSE 12th Class Result 2023, along with RBSE 12th Class Result 2023, we are going to tell you the complete information about Ajmer Board 12th Class Result 2023 below. can be seen from there given in the table.
Rajasthan board 12th result 2023 Date
Rajasthan Board 12th Class Result will be issued in the first week of May month. Students who have appeared in the 12th Class 8 Science and Commerce examinations conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer can download the Rajasthan Board 12th Class Result from the link given below. Can, the complete process of downloading the Ajmer Board 12th Class Result is given below, step by step is given, students can extract their results from there.
RBSE 12th result 2023 kab aayega
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education RBSC 12th class results will be released in the first week of May, according to media reports, this time in the month of May, 12th Arts Science and Commerce result will be released, continuously visit the website for the latest information 12th class results keeps doing.
Rajasthan Board 12th Results 2023 Details
|Category||RBSE 12th class result 2023|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan 12th Exam 2023|
|Name of Conduction Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|Level of Exam||XII Board Exam|
|Starting Date of Examination||24th-March-2023|
|Last Date of Examination||23rd-April-2023|
Check BSER 12th Result 2023 SMS.
- Students might not be able to view their Rajasthan Board 12th result 2023 on the website on the result day due to heavy website traffic. They can use SMS to access their RBSE Class 12 results for 2023. They must send an SMS to 5676750 or 56263 using the syntax shown below. You can also massage us through comment
Important details to get Ajmer Board 12th class result 2023
- Class and Board name
- Registration Number of the Students
- Date of Birth
- Subjects appeared with their subject codes
- Total marks obtained
- Roll number
- Code of the Subjects
- Subject-wise marks obtained in theory as well as practical
- Qualifying status.
RBSE 12th toppers of Previous Years
- 2020 – Rank 1- Shyam Sunder Sharma (Science stream) – 498 (99.60%)
- 2019 – Rank 1 – Puneet Maheshwari (Science stream) – 495 (99%)
- 2018 – Rank 1 – Vishvendra Singh – 497 (99.40%)
- 2018 – Rank 2 – Deeksha Agarwal -488 (97.60%)
Rajasthan Board 12th Result Name Wise
- Science, commerce, and arts examination from March to 12 April 2023 results will be available in May 2023. This is the expected date of the Rajasthan board 12th result name-wise. The examination was conducted on nine March to 12 April 2023. And the result will be available in the last week of May 2023. Rajasthan board 12th 2023 for arts the result will be available in the first week of June 2023. The examination was conducted from 9 March 2023 and the last date of the examination Will be 12 April 2023.
How to download rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 12th Board Result
- Students first go to the official website of the Rajasthan Board.
The official website of Rajasthan Board Ajmer is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that students visit the result section.
The result section is given in the right corner of the official website of the Rajasthan Board.
- Students click on their subject like arts science and commerce category-wise link
Separate subject-wise (Arts Science and Commerce) results will be released by RBSE.
- Students submit the details with their roll number name and father’s name
Students submit their roll number and name and click on the process button.
- Subject-wise numbers and results will appear on the computer or mobile screen after the students have entered their exam-related details.
Students must take a printout of their RBSE 12th Class Result 2023.
Therefore, a minimum of 33% marks is mandatory per subject for passing the Rajasthan Board 12th result 2023.
In the result of the year 2022, 16 students were above 95%, and 114 students scored above 90%.