Swachhata Hi Seva (SHS) is a campaign that runs from September 15 to October 2. The campaign is organized by Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban and DDWS and MoHUA.
1. Logging In:
- Go to the Swachhata Hi Seva website at swachhatahiseva.com.
- Locate the “Log In” option on the homepage.
2. Logging In with Your User ID and Password:
- Click on the “Log In” option.
- Enter your user ID and password in the provided fields.
- Click the “Log In” or “Submit” button to access your account.
3. Downloading a Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate:
- After logging in, you can download a certificate by:
- Selecting the “Certificate Download” button on the home screen.
4. Filling Out the Registration Form:
- You may be required to fill out a registration form with the necessary information. This could include your personal details, event information, or any other relevant data.
5. Uploading Required Files:
- Ensure you have the necessary files ready for upload, which might include photos, documents, or other supporting materials.
- Use the provided upload feature to attach the required files to your registration form.
6. Submitting Your Registration:
- Once you have filled out the form and uploaded the required files:
- Select the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
7. Creating an Event:
- To create an event on the Swachhata Hi Seva portal:
- Log in to your account.
- Look for an option like “Create Event” or “Add New Event” on the dashboard or menu.
- Follow the prompts to provide event details, date, time, and any other relevant information.
- Save or submit the event details as required by the portal.
Swachhata hi seva login password
You can log in to Swachhata Hi Seva (SHS) at swachhatahiseva.com. The login ID is shs_doepd and the password is Shs@2023#.
You can also find SHS at:
- Ministry of Defence
- National Service Scheme
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
India, a land of diverse cultures and breathtaking landscapes, is on a mission to keep our surroundings clean and healthy through the Swachh Bharat Mission. At the heart of this mission is the annual Swachhata Hi Seva (SHS) campaign, which takes place from September 15th to October 2nd every year. This campaign is a joint effort by Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban and Rural, with support from the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS) and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
This Year’s Theme: A Clean India Without Garbage
In 2023, SHS focuses on the theme of ‘Garbage Free India.’ It’s not just about getting rid of trash but also about improving the lives of Safai Mitras, the real heroes who keep our surroundings clean. This campaign is all about people coming together voluntarily to make our country cleaner and healthier.
Exciting Activities for a Cleaner India
SHS-2023 brings a variety of activities to the table, all working towards the common goal of making India cleaner:
- Making Villages Garbage Free: We’re starting at the grassroots, making sure our villages are free from garbage and promoting responsible waste management.
- Every Day a Village Campaign: We want everyone to take part in daily cleanliness activities. It’s about feeling responsible for the cleanliness of our environment.
- My Ward My Responsibility: This campaign encourages you to take charge of your immediate surroundings, reminding us that cleanliness starts right at home.
- Safai Mitra Security Camp Scheme: We’re looking out for the welfare and safety of Safai Mitras, acknowledging their valuable contributions.
- Cleaning of Historical, Cultural, and Religious Places: Preserving our heritage by keeping our historical, cultural, and religious sites clean.
- Swachhata Samvad – Wall Writing Campaign: Spreading the message of cleanliness through wall art and visual storytelling.
- Extensive Cleanliness Campaign in the Village: We’re working towards transforming entire communities into role models for cleanliness.
Take the Pledge and Get Your Certificate
Participating in SHS-2023 is not just about physical efforts; you can also join in online. By taking a pledge, you promise to be a champion of cleanliness and volunteer to contribute 100 hours annually or just two hours a week for cleaning up. You also commit not to litter and encourage others to follow suit.
Here’s how you can register and take the pledge for Swachhata Hi Seva:
- Sign in with your user ID, password, and security code.
- Click on “Take Pledge.”
- Fill in the required details and choose your preferred language.
- Read the Swachchhta Spath Pledge and provide an OTP.
- After completing the pledge, you can download a certificate to show your commitment to a cleaner India.
The Vision of Swachh Bharat Mission
The Swachh Bharat Mission began on Independence Day and was officially launched on Gandhi Jayanti in 2014. Its big goal is to make our tourist destinations clean and attractive to both domestic and international visitors.
A Cleaner India: Step by Step
Here are the 10 steps we can all follow to make India cleaner:
- Stop Littering and Dispose Garbage Properly: Let’s responsibly throw away our waste.
- Sort Your Garbage: Separate your waste for recycling.
- Maintain Hygiene: Keep yourself and your surroundings clean.
- Reuse and Recycle: Use things again and recycle materials to reduce waste.
- Say No to Plastic: Use less plastic, especially single-use plastic.
- Consume What You Need: Don’t waste things; use only what you need.
- Water Care: Save water and use it wisely.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprints: Lower your impact on the environment by adopting eco-friendly practices.
Swachhata Hi Seva isn’t just a campaign; it’s a movement that empowers individuals to become agents of change. Together, we can work towards a ‘Garbage Free India,’ creating a cleaner, healthier, and more inviting nation for generations to come. Let’s take the pledge, join the activities, and be the change we wish to see in our beloved India. Together, we can make a difference!