State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of a Support Officer and other posts. Complete information about the date, salary, age limit, syllabus exam pattern, and previous year’s paper has been made available through the article. In the article below, links have been provided for complete information related to this SBI Support Officer Recruitment 2023, students should submit their online application by carefully checking all the details.
SBI Support Officer Recruitment 2023
The release of Support Officer in SBI was released, those students who applied online for the post of Support Officer in SBI can apply from the link given below by getting complete information in the table below, the complete information to apply is given step by step. Students should carefully download the notification given below and submit the online application on the official website in time.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Bank||State Bank Of India|
|Post||Support Officer, CMF, and other posts|
|Number Of Posts||1031 Posts|
|Application Last date||30 April 2023|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Application Form
As per the notification, the online application process for these vacancies has already started and will end on April 30, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through the Commission’s official website, SBI.hp.gov.in.
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels – 821 Post
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Anytime Channels – 172 posts
- Support Officer Anytime Channels – 38 Posts
- Visit the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Sign up and start filling out the application form.
- Attach the required documents and apply.
- Keep a printout of the application for future reference.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Direct Link to Apply
Candidates can submit their Support Officer Application Form 2023 from 30 March 2023 to 30 April 2023
As per the official notification 2023, the revised basic SBI PO salary is Rs. 41,960/-.