ssc gd bharti 2021-2022 result news staff selection commission written exam result download here from direct link. कर्मचारी चयन आयोग कांस्टेबल (जीडी) का परिणाम कट ऑफ ओर मेरिट लिस्ट यहाँ देखे.
Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021
Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100)
- The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission. 3.2 10% vacancies are earmarked for Ex-servicemen (ESM).
- If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India. 3.5 The appointment of candidates after selection is subject to availability of seats in training facilities of various CAPFs. As such, candidates may be appointed in phases in accordance with availability of training space.
- The Joining and in-service issues, seniority, training, etc will be regulated in accordance with the rules and regulations of various Organizations.
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
- Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Process of Certification and format of certificates:
Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/ or seek age-relaxation are required to submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format, when such certificates are sought by concerned CAPFs for document verification at the time of DME. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under Un-reserved (UR) category. Further, if a candidate has sought any other age-relaxation or claimed ESM status and is not able to produce the relevant certificate, he will be considered in his respective category i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ UR. The formats of the certificates are annexed with the Notice of Examination
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2021):
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders: The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 31-08-2021 (23:30). 8.4 Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be Page 9 of 57 allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Address of the Regional Offices and their websites
- Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil Lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)
- Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)
- Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)
- Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, 5 th Floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492004 (www.sscmpr.org)
- Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, BeltolaBasistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006 (www.sscner.org.in)
- Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)
- Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh160009 (www.sscnwr.org)
- Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2 nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)
- Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020 (www.sscwr.net)
A candidate has to give option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same Region. No request for change of centre will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. 10.3 The Commission will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in centres opted by them. However, the Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. The Commission also reserves the right to include additional centres of Page 12 of 57 examination and divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination. 10.4 Centre of Computer Based Examination, PET/ PST or Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will not be a criterion for selection of the candidates against vacancies of the State/ UT in which such centres are located. Domicile Certificate/ PRC will be the sole criterion for this purpose.
Scheme of Examination:
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions. 11.1.3
- The dates of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission. 11.1.4
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. 11.1.5
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores along with the bonus marks for NCC Certificate holders will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks. 11.1.6
- Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the website of the Commission after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online Page 13 of 57 representations, if any, within the stipulated time limit on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Representations received through any other mode e.g. letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representations regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. 11.1.7
- The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level. 11.1.8
- Walk-through video/ Mock Test on the Computer Based Examination has been provided on the website of the Commission in the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ Section. 11.1.9
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows: 126.96.36.199
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc. 188.8.131.52
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. 184.108.40.206
Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc. 220.127.116.11
English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST): Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of DME. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for CBE/ PST/ PET. During PET/ PST, candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by biometric/ technology aided identification. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement will be carried out after qualifying PET (race) before PST by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards. 11.3 Ex-servicemen who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination for PET/ PST will have to appear in PET/ PST for recording measurement of height, chest and weight only. PET will not be held for these Exservicemen candidates. However, they will have to qualify the medical examination.
F. No. 3-1/2020-P&P-I The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open
competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan
Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) as per the Recruitment Scheme
formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of
Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection
Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination
(CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical
Examination and Document Verification. The salient features of the recruitment are
1.1 The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated
1.2 Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only