The government of India has invited applications from candidates for Clerk, Pharmacist, And Other posts in TMC through the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) which has started the recruitment process for 44 posts contact from the official website of TMC, whose online application will be filled out from 09 August 2023 to 18 August 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from TMC official website.
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
tmc.gov.in recruitment Clerk, Pharmacist, And Other Post
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Clerk, Pharmacist, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Social Worker, Computer Programmer, Mali/Gardener, and others vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 09 August 2023 to, 18 August 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for TMC Clerk, Pharmacist, And Other Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
tmc.gov.in recruitment Clerk, Pharmacist, And Other Notification 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Number of Vacancies||44 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||09 August, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||18 August 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT & Document Verification|
tmc.gov.in recruitment Details
- Medical Social Worker-5
- Clinical Psychologist-1
- Horticulture Supervisor-1
- Computer Programmer-2
- Computer Programmer (Mobile App Developer)-1
- Telephone Operator-3
- Cook -2
- Asst. Admin. Officer (Academics)-1
- Medical Officer-1
- Housekeeping Supervisor -1
- Senior Administrative Assistant-1
- Pharmacist -4
- Technician CSSD -1
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD)-1
- Laundry Technician-1
Educational Qualification For TMC Medical Social Worker, Clerk, Pharmacist & Other Recruitment 2023
- Medical Social Worker-Post graduate in Social work / Social sciences/ Sociology.
- Clinical Psychologist-M.A (Clinical Psychology) or equivalent.
- Horticulture Supervisor-Should Possess at least 10+2 and certificate/Diploma course in Gardening Training in Horticulture or in Agriculture OR
B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture) from a recognized university/Institution
- Computer Programmer-B.E/B. Tech/M.Sc. in computer science OR MCA with minimum
50% marks from Govt. a recognized university.
- Computer Programmer (Mobile App Developer)-B.E/B. Tech/M.Sc. in computer science OR MCA with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized university
- Telephone Operator-Graduate from a recognized university with excellent
communication skills and minimum one-year experience of handling exchange board preferably EPABX.
- Mali/Gardener-At Least 8th /SSC Passed.
- Butler-Diploma in F&B Services with 01 years of experience OR
12th Pass with minimum 03 years of experience in the F&B Services department of Institutional catering/ Hospital/ Hotel.
- Cook -SSC Pass with compulsory certified craft course or Diploma in food production or cookery
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification/age limit/experience of the posts
- For more details please check the official notification link.
TMC Various Post age limit
- Check the official notification link.
tmc.gov.in recruitment Salary
- Medical Social Worker-Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Clinical Psychologist-Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/
- Horticulture Supervisor-Rs. 23,330/-
- Computer Programmer-Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
- Computer Programmer (Mobile App Developer)-Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
- Telephone Operator-Rs. 21,220/- to Rs. 23,000/-
- Mali/Gardener-Rs. 18,100/-
- Butler-Rs. 18,100/-
- Cook -Rs. 21,220/
- Asst. Admin. Officer (Academics)-Rs. 30,000-Rs. 35,000/-
- Clerk-Rs. 21220/-
- Medical Officer-Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.55,000/-
- Housekeeping Supervisor -Rs. 23330/- to Rs. 25000/-
- Senior Administrative Assistant-. Rs. 45000- Rs. 50000/-
- Pharmacist -Rs. 27,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Technician CSSD -Rs.20,000/-
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD)-Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Laundry Technician-Rs. 21,220/-
- Barber-Rs. 21,220/-
Selection Process for tmc.gov.in recruitment
- Computer-Based Examination
- Document Verification
- 09 August 2023
- 18 August 2023
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for TMC.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of TMC
The official website is www.tmc.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
tmc.gov.in recruitment Online Application Form Important Links
tmc.gov.in recruitment FAQ
TMC Recruitment Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
TMC Recruitment Application Form’s last date is 18 August.