Tamil Nadu Police Constable 2023 Vacancy Notification – Application Online TNUSRB Police Constable bharti All Detail – starting & Last date, Selection process Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board declared the notification for the 3359 Vacancies. TN Police post wise detail here . nominations are invited for the post of Police Constables basis in Tamil Nadu Police. details of post & Vacancy are as under TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
TNUPRB Recruitment 2023 Jail warder Fireman
It is Intimated that Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is conducting Constable Grade II, Firemen, and Jail Warder Grade II vacancy to fill up total 3359 vacancies in as per rules. The Aspirants who want to apply for the TNUSRB Jobs can apply through the online official website. To apply online log into the TNUSRB official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The Candidates who have eligibility criteria can apply online for the Tamil Nadu Police Constable Application from to release soon 2023.
tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Notification 2023 PDF Download
If you want to become a police constable in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board then this news is for you. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the notification for 3359 various posts. Candidates can apply for these posts till 17 Sep 2023. See notification for related information and qualification.
TN Police Vacancy 2023 Details
- Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve) – 2599
- Jail Warder Grade II – 86
- Firemen – 674
- Total – 3359 posts
TNUSRB Pay Scale
- Rs.18,200/- Rs. 52,900/-
- Minimum Age Limit -18 years
- Maximum age limit – 24 years
- Eligible Candidate should have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate from the 10th Class.
- Candidate should be check official website.
Tn Police Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
How To Apply For TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of TN Police constable – www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Start Form – 18.08.2023
- Last Date – 17.09.2023
TN Police Notification 2023 Useful Links