TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Exam bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF TSPSC Group 3 Exam pattern Cut off check here.
Telangana Group 3 Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 – Govt of Telangana State Public Service Commission released the notification to recruit Group 3 of TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the TSPSC Group 3 exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
TSPSC Group 3 Posts Exam Date 2022
TSPSC Group 3 Posts Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
TSPSC Group 3 Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
You May Also Like this
- PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021-22
- Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Official Notification downlaod here
- Other Details About Punjab (PPSC) Official Notification
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
Telangana Group 3 Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper-II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
- Candidates should see the objective-type questions in the examination.
- There will be 3 papers and each paper is given 150 marks.
- That is there will be 150 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Questions are given from the above-mentioned subjects from the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2022.
- Check the test pattern and topic-wise Telangana Group iii Syllabus provided to the contenders.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Topic-Wise
Paper – I: General Studies And General Abilities
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
PAPER-II: History, Polity, And Society
Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdar; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
PAPER-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
Issues of Development and Change
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.