UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Latest pattern PDF in Hindi NHM UPPSC Staff Nurse bharti previous year question paper download with solution in pdf hindi National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh PSC bharti exam pattern 2020-21 check here राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन उत्तर प्रदेश पीएससी कार्यकर्ता (महिला) / एएनएम एक्जाम पैटर्न,सिलेबस प्रीवीअस एयर क्वेशन पेपर,मॉडल & सेंपल पेपर डाउनलोड करे UPPSC Staff nurse Syllabus 2021
UPPSC Staff nurse Syllabus & Previous paper download in pdf
Applicationis invited for Recruitment for UPPSC Staff nurse from eligible male/female candidates of Indian citizenship, to reach NHM UPPSC Staff Nurse. So the candidate should first know about its exam pattern. Aspirants must know the exam pattern and syllabus in order to start their preparations for the written exam. In this article, we will be discussing the detailed syllabus and the exam pattern for this Exam. Candidates can download the PDF for the complete syllabus of the NHM UPPSC Staff Nurse.
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती के बारे मे
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन उत्तर प्रदेश पीएससी कार्यकर्ता (महिला) / एएनएम के पदों पर भर्ती प्रक्रिया स्टार्ट कर दी है। इन पदों पर चयन लिखित परीक्षा के माध्यम से होगा । जब तक विभाग द्वारा नया पैटर्न जारी नही किया जाता है तब तक पुराने सिलेबस ही तैयारी करनी पड़ेगी नीचे के अनुभाग मे आपको इसके लैटस्ट सिलेबस व पैटर्न के जानकारी मिलेगी ।
You may Also like This
- NHM UPPSC Staff Nurse vacancy 2021
- Rajasthan Patwari Notification 2021 Download here
- Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 – Click here
- Written exam
- Document check
Written Exam Pattern
The pattern of NHM UPPSC Staff Nurse recruitment is well explained below. For the convenience of all visitors, the syllabus has also been given Topic Wise in both Hindi and English languages.
- लिखित परीक्षा मे 150 प्रश्न आएंगे जो objective टाइप होंगे
- प्रत्येक प्रश्न 1 नंबर का होगा
- परीक्षा समय 2 घंटा 30 मिनट का होग
- पेपर हिन्दी व अंग्रेजी दोनों माध्यम मे होगा
|Section Name||No. of Question to be asked|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian Agriculture
- General Science
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
1. Anatomy & Physiology : Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
2. Fundamentals of Nursing : Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
3. First Aid : Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures;Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Hemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
4. Medical Surgical Nursing : Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/Tumors, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat. Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses and Mosquito.
5. Psychiatric Nursing : Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
6. Community Health Nursing : Concept, Definition of Community Health, difference between:- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare.
Health Team : Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Heath Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
7.Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing : Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises,Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviation of discomfort.
Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation : Normal labor – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of female reproductive system including breasts.
8. Pediatric Nursing : Concept in Child health care and role of Pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
Diseases of Children : Etiology, Signs and Symptoms medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardio Vascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped Child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment : Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
10. Microbiology : Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
11. Psychology : Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
12. Sociology : Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness.
The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.
The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.
Economy: Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc.
Social Security: Population explosion – its effect on economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
13. Personal Hygiene : Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene :
Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution, Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions.
Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing : Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.