UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2022 Download PDF Latest Exam Pattern Union Public Service Commission CSE IAS/IFS bharti previous year question paper download with answer solution in PDF Union Public Service Commission CSE IAS/IFS Exam pattern Cut off check here. UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2022 PDF.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Union Public Service Commission Syllabus 2022 – Govt of UPSC Govt released the notification to recruit Various Post of SE IAS/IFS. Know the UPSC SE IAS/IFS Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern & Question Paper, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the SE IAS/IFS exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
UPSC SE IAS/IFS Exam Date 2022
UPSC SE IAS/IFS Exam will be conducted in the 2022 So friends, very few days are left for the exam and from today itself you should start preparing for it. In this article, we will provide you all the information related to this recruitment.
UPSC SE IAS/IFS Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
You May Also Like this
- PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021-22
- Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Official Notification downlaod here
- Other Details About Punjab (PPSC) Official Notification
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
UPSC CSE IAS/IFS Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
(this is a qualifying paper for mains examination)
(this paper is also qualifying but the person has to score at least 33% marks)
UPSC CSE IAS/IFS Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper – I||Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies – I||250|
|Paper – III||General Studies – II||250|
|Paper – IV||General Studies – III||250|
|Paper – V||General Studies – IV||250|
|Paper – VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||250|
|Paper – VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||250|
- The UPSC CSE Exam Pattern 2022 Prelims, Mains is explained above in the table.
- After checking the exam pattern, prepare a timetable to cover all topics exam preparation on or before the examination.
- The mains examination Is having 7 different papers and each paper carries 250 marks.
- And the prelims examination is having two papers.
- So, Candidates before going to start the exam practice check the exam pattern here, and then use that for your preparation