UPSC CMS exam has been completed on 16th July, this rickshaw has been organized on a total of various posts, students in this article complete information related to UPSC CMS First like result kab aayega, answer key pdf 2023 question paper solution cut off mark official website And how to download UPSC CMS First Answer Key can get all type of information. Different subject-wise Answer Key 2023 PDF of UPSC CMS Exam Paper 1st & Paper 2nd is also given below students can download PDF from there.
Combined Medical Service Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on July 16, students can download CMS Exam Answer Key 2023 from here, the direct link to download the answer key is given below and complete information has been provided in the table, students here You can also download question paper PDF from this recruitment is being organized on various posts, here is the complete information related to CDS exam.
The combined medical service exam is being conducted by UPSC today on 16th May 2023 in 2 shifts. The first shift will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 in which paper first exam will be held and the second shift will be held from 2 to 4:00. Questions related to surgical, and gynecology will be asked in paper second.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Analysis 16 July 2023
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services|
|Category||UPSC CMS Answer Key 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline through OMR-based question paper|
|Exam date||16 July 2023|
|Answer key||Given below link|
CMS 2023 Cut-Off Expected Category wise Gen OBC SC ST
CMS 2023 cutoff for different categories is uploaded by the UPSC on its website in PDF format. The aspirants can check the expected cutoff marks below in the table:
How to Download UPSC CMS Answer Sheet 2023
- First of all, students visit the official website of UPSC.
The official answer key for UPSC CMS Exam is https://upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the CMS category on the official website of UPSC
For UPSC CMS One Answer Key 2023, students have to go to the CDS section of UPSC.
- After clicking on the serious category, students have to log in with their ID and password on the home page.
Students have to log in with their email id and password instead of password students have to enter their date of birth.
- The link to CMS Exam 2023 Question Paper and Answer Key has been given on the UPSC CMS home page.
A direct link to the answer key and question paper has been uploaded on the official website of UPSC CMS.
- After clicking on the answer key link, students have to download the pdf of the answer key and question paper of the CDS 1 exam and match their answers.
After matching their answer key and question paper, students have to share their marks in the comment box so that the cutoff of UPSC CDS can be prepared.
UPSC CMS Marking Scheme
Students can calculate their marks with the help of the CMS answer key. To calculate the scores and predict the expected cut-off, candidates need to understand the marking scheme of CMS 2023.
- In paper I, there will be 120 questions carrying 250 marks
- In paper 2, there will be 12 questions divided into 3 parts carrying 250 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
The answer key is expected to be released one month after the conduction of the exam.
UPSC CMS Exam official cut off will be released along with the result.