UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for 261 Various posts on its official website to fill the vacancies of 261Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Public Prosecutor posts. Students who want to apply to UPSC Recruitment 2023 should read this article carefully.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Hello friends, if you are also looking for a government job, then you are welcome in this article, this article is only for you, through this article we will tell you about UPSC Recruitment 2023. Know about UPSC AWO Recruitment 2023, there are some terms and conditions to India. If you want to apply in UPSC vacancy 2023, then you must be a citizen of Indian, along with this you must be above 21 years of age and must be eligible for education qualifications, read this article carefully for more information. Through this article, we will tell you all the details of UPSC Notification 2023 like Salary, Age Limit, Document Verification, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
UPSC Notification 2023 PDF Download
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts Name||Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Public Prosecutor Post|
|Total number||261 Post|
|Start Date||24 June 2023|
|Last date||13 July 2023|
UPSC Air Worthiness Officer Vacancy 2023
- Air Worthiness Officer: 80 posts
- Air Safety Officer: 44 posts
- Livestock Officer: 6 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 5 posts
- Public Prosecutor: 23 posts
- Junior Translation Officer: 86 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 3 posts
- Assistant Survey Officer: 7 posts
- Principal Officer: 1 post
- Senior Lecturer: 3 posts
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
UPSC Various Post Salary
- As per norms
- Air Worthiness Officer: Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Physics or Mathematics or Aircraft Maintenance or Engineering Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication from a recognized University.
- Air Safety Officer: Candidate should have Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University. NOTE: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Livestock Officer: Candidate should have A Bachelor’s Degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First Schedule and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984) from a recognised university or institution.
- Public Prosecutor: Candidate should have Degree in Law of a recognized University.
Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC ASO Recruitment FAQ
Mention in the airtcle.
Check the official notification link.