Government of Uttar Pradesh has invited applications from candidates for 530 Lekha Parikshan (Auditor)/ Asst. Accountant posts in UPSSSC through Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) which has started the recruitment process for Auditor posts contact from the official website of UPSSSC, whose online application will be filled from 11 July 2023 to 01 August 2023 online application and notification.pdf from official website and all other types can be checked from UPSSSC official website. The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 PDF
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites Online applications for the recruitment of 530 Auditor, Asst. Accountant in UPSSSC Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 11 July 2023 to 01 August, 2023.
UPSSSC Auditor Notification 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Lekha Parikshan (Auditor)/ Asst. Accountant Post|
|Number of Vacancies||530|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||11 July, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||01 August, 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Medical Test & Document Verification|
UPSSSC Auditor Vacancy 2023 Details
- Auditor – 529 Post
- Assistant Accountant – 01 Post
- Auditor – Candidate should have B.Com in Accounting/ PG+O Level Computer Diploma.
- Asst. Accountant – Candidate should have B.Com in Accounting/ PG+O Level Computer Diploma.
- Candidate should have Law Graduate degree (LLB).
RPSC JLO age limit
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Rs. 29200- 92300/- (Level-5)
- Prelims Exa,
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- 11 July 2023
- 01 August, 2023
How to Apply for UP Auditor Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for UPSSSC.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of UPSSSC
The official website is upsssc.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
UP Auditor Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
Uttar Pradesh Auditor Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
UP Auditor Application Form last date is 01 August.