A vacancy has been removed for 530 posts of Auditor by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Students can apply for it online on the official website upsssc.gov.in from July 11. Students can get complete information related to recruitment here like the application process, syllabus education qualification, age limit, application fee, and selection process. have been told about.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has reserved 529 posts for Auditor and one post for Assistant Auditor. Students can get information about the UPSSSC Auditor Vacancy from the official PDF, in which category-wise classification of posts has been made available. Students are determined from the official website. You can apply online in time, ₹ 25 examination fees will be filled through online only.
|Application Start Date||11 July|
|Application Close Date||1 August|
|For Other Vacancy||Check Here|
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 vacancy Details
- Uttar Pradesh Board has reserved 529 posts for auditors and 1 post for auditors.
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Auditor – B.Com/ PG in Accounting and O Level Computer Diploma Course.
- Asst. Accountant – B.Com/ PG in Accounting and O Level Computer Diploma Course.
Lekha Parikshak Vacancies UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- All Candidates Pay Rs – 25/-
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting on the basis of UP PET- 2022 Score
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum Age Limits – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits – 40 years
Important Dates UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023
- Starting Dates – 11 July 2023
- Last Dates – 1 August 2023
How to Apply for UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023
With the process given below, students can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Audit Vacancy from the official website
- First of all students have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
The official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given in the top bar of the official website
- After clicking on the recruitment section, students have to fill in the compulsory details
Students have to submit all the details carefully on the basis of the 10th class mark sheet in the online application.
- Students have to upload photos and signatures while filling in the details in the online application.
After going through all the details, the students have to pay the examination fee.
- Students have to submit the final after verifying the details
After submitting the application, students have to take a print out of the form
Exam for the posts of Uttar Pradesh Auditor is proposed to be held in the month of September
Apply online for the posts of UPSSSC Auditor from the official website.