WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023: The government of West Bengal has invited applications from candidates for Warder/Female Warder posts in WBPRB through the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) which has started the recruitment process for 130 posts contact from the official website of WBPRB, whose online application will be filled out from 06 August 2023 to 26 August 2023 online application and notification.pdf from the official website and all other types can be checked from WBPRB official website.
The complete procedure to apply online is given in this article, pay attention to the information given below. Students can apply from the direct link by pre-viewing.
WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) invites online applications for the recruitment of Post Warder/Female Warder vacancies. Before applying, it is necessary to know about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions.
Candidates are requested to read the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 06 August 2023 to, 26 August 2023. Interested and eligible persons can apply for WBPRB Warder Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below.
WBPRB Warder Recruitment 2023 details
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)|
|Post Name||Warder/Female Warder Post|
|Number of Vacancies||130 Post|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date for Applications||01 August, 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||August 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview, Medical Exam & Document Verification|
West Bengal Warder Recruitment 2023 Details
- Warder Male – 100 Post
- Warder Female – 30 Post
Educational Qualification For WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023
- WBP Warder Academic qualification is the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Must and should have the certificate of computer literacy issued by the recognized training centres.
- For more details please check the official notification link.
West Bengal Warder Post age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
West Bengal Warder Post Salary
- Rs. 22,700 and Rs. 58,500 per month
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
- 06 August 2023
- 26 August 2023
How to Apply for WBPRB Warder Recruitment 2023?
By the process given below, students can apply online for the recruitment made for WBPRB.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of WBPRB
The official website is www.wbpolice.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the recruitment section
The recruitment section is given to the students at the top bar of the home website
- Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
After entering the details, students have to click on the process button
- Students have to register first by clicking on the apply online link
Registration students have to do according to their email id and date of birth
- After submitting the photo sign, students have to pay the exam fee.
Students have to submit their online application final.
WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Important Links
WB Police Warder Recruitment Online Application Form will be applied through the official website whose direct link is given above
WB Police Warder Application Form’s last date is 26 August.