Aspirants who have reached this article while searching WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023, I am glad to inform that WBPSC Food SI Syllabus will be released by West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) on its website. Candidates are advised to read all details in official notification and WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023 before starting their exam preparation. With the help of this article, we will provide you West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Posts Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF, read this article carefully.
West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Candidates who applied in WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023, through this article we will provide you WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully so that they can get related to WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023. Do not miss out on any update and also keep visiting the official website regularly for updates.
The exam pattern and syllabus for WBPSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2023 is given below. Check it out and get a clear understanding of the WB Food SI Syllabus 2023. Furthermore, an aspirant can download the West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 PDF in the below sections.
WB Food Inspector Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Designation||Food Sub-Inspector|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
WB Food Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
|Written Test (General Studies and Arithmetic)||100||MCQ Marks|
- Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Written Exam comprises of Total 100 Marks.
- Time Duration for Exam is 02 Hours.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question Of one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Syllabus Topic-Wise
- Indian History
- Indian Culture: Nature and Characteristics
- Indian Constitution, Political System, and Indian Administrative System
- Current events of National and International importance
- Geography of India (Physical, Economical, Social), Main Features
- Main Features of India’s Economy
- The Role of Science in Technology in The Development of India
- Sports and Winners
- Indian Agriculture and Rural Economy
- Environment and Ecosystem of India
- Books and Authors
- International MoUs, Summits, and Conferences
- Number System
- Missing Number Series
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- HCF and LCM
- Problem Based On Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Work & Wage
- Allegation or Mixture
- Boats and Streams
- Pipe & Cisterns